FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can you give me adwice??

imera
I need some help, so I can know better of what I want to do.

You see, I were together with my first boyfriend for 3 years, I am now 18 years. We had a good relationship for the first 1 1/2 year before I moved just a few miles away. The contact between us faded untill we allmoust never sent any messages to each other. we have broken up for a month ago. I had moved from home for soon a year ago so I could still be in school.
Just a wak before it was over a boy that is in the same class as my friend told me at a party that he liked me alot, he were drunk but he were telling the truth.
we have a sort of relationship, not boyfriend and girlfriend because we dont know what will happen in august, he will either move because of school, but he told me that he still wants to have a relationship even then. If he does not enter at any school he will stay here and peoblably get in the same class as me.
What my problem is is taht I do not know if it will end up the same as my first boyfriend. I know that I have to work if I want something, but I have planed to move away from here after next year, I think that he would move with me. We have both heard alot of good stuff about the place I want to so i think that it will work out.

What do you think, shall I try to get in a relationship with this boy an hope that it will not end up as the first one? I cant take it if it goes the same, he know that. Have any of you ever been trough the same things or something like that??
AftershockVibe
You shouldn't give up because something hasn't worked in the past. Most people go through plenty of relationships before finding one that sticks.

Eventually you get lucky and things work out.
b4r4t
Heh ... maybe that sounds cruel but ... that was not first and not last boy in Your life Smile You are Young, and You will have lot of boys (or... You will be so lucky that this one will be THIS ONE:) ). If You like him, everything seems to be OK then - GO ON Smile If it fails ... well , at least - You will spend nice summer with boy Smile
lyndonray
The past is in the past so don't dwell on it. if there is some attraction between you guys then go for it.
freakinlame
Would u allow the history to repeat itself?there's plenty of fish in the sea..u are young and beautiful, it wont be difficult to be in a relationship..besides, why would u want to start a relationship as a test to see whether it will end up as the first relationship?If u are not sure what will happen or not sure of your feelings towards him, then I would advice you to let it go..to learn to love is to learn to let go..if it is meant to be, it will happen..there's also a chance that long distance relationship won't work out fine, especially with young people..so think deeply before you involve yourself in this relationship..it isn;t easy to mend a broken heart.. Smile
livilou
freakinlame wrote:
Would u allow the history to repeat itself?there's plenty of fish in the sea..u are young and beautiful, it wont be difficult to be in a relationship..besides, why would u want to start a relationship as a test to see whether it will end up as the first relationship?If u are not sure what will happen or not sure of your feelings towards him, then I would advice you to let it go..to learn to love is to learn to let go..if it is meant to be, it will happen..there's also a chance that long distance relationship won't work out fine, especially with young people..so think deeply before you involve yourself in this relationship..it isn;t easy to mend a broken heart.. Smile

Exactly! For most people, 18 is too young to worry about having a serious relationship. I know it was for me anyway. Date different people, have fun. When the right one comes along, you'll know it.