FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tambola sort of game - 48frih$ already won -

hunnyhiteshseth
Hi
This is going to be a tambola sort of game. Here you may request a ticket for some fee(decided by you!).
Each ticket will be 3 X 3matrix.
I will post 2 numbers every day (from the day first ticket is sold). If any number is on your ticket cut that number on your ticket. It is a row if all numbers in a row have been cut. Similarly for column & 2diagonals. A full house is when all numbers have been cut.

Your prizes will depend on how much you pay for your ticket:-
Prizes are:-

1 Row or Column 3times your ticket amount + Bonus
2 Diagonals 5times your ticket amount + Bonus
Full House 10times your ticket amount + Bonus

Bonus will depend on my mood. It will be between 0 and infinity.

You can request any number of tickets.
I will PM your ticket to you once I receive the amount. If you want I will make your ticket public.

If you want to make your own ticket(i.e. with your own numbers) then that you can do with an extra cost of 10Frih$ per ticket. For that send your ticket in the message with donation.
However its numbers should not be same as your prev. ticket. Also your ticket cannot have numbers which have already been posted.
Once a full house occurs, the next set that will be issued will be 4 X 4 & so on.

There is a maximum of Frih$ that you can place for a ticket. Currently it is 30Frih$ but it will be changed periodically. However, you can puchase multiple tickets of maximum amount.

If after your purchase maximum limit is raised, you can also raise your ticket amount by sending me your donation. Write your name & ticket for which you want amount should be raised.

Terms & conditions:-

1)Note if you qualify for more than one prize in on ticket, you will get only one prize which ever you choose.

2)If you redeem one prize your ticket is destroyed. For eg. if your ticket gets row & you claim prize, it is out of race for full house.

3)To ensure transpency I will not participate nor I will choose numbers, those will be choosen by a C program.

4)Once a number has been posted, the new tickets that are issued will not contain that number.This is so that people joining late are not at an unfair advantage.

5)Any rule can be changed or new rule added any time by me.

Current players:-

TurkishGamer --- 20frih$
RajHank --- 21frih$
Einstein ----- 3 tickets of 10frih$
William ------- 2tickets of 10frih$ + 25frih$
Mistuh Gridlez ----- 3tickets of 10frih$

Numbers Generated:-

Till date 48frih$ have been given

If you have any doubt regarding the game,PM me.

This game is my copyright. You cannot copy my idea without my permission.
TeenZine
Excuse me coppy right you I dont think so. I own coppy rights for the unofficial frihost lotto we are working on repamping this and I respectfully ask you to have an admin or mod lock this. But to be nice I will offer you a staff position if you would like. Thank you for handeling this like a cilivized person and doing the right thing!
Scorpio
TeenZine wrote:
Excuse me coppy right you I dont think so. I own coppy rights for the unofficial frihost lotto we are working on repamping this and I respectfully ask you to have an admin or mod lock this. But to be nice I will offer you a staff position if you would like. Thank you for handeling this like a cilivized person and doing the right thing!

For heaven's sake read what he has written

There is a difference between a lotto and what he says there
Just because you are totally dyslexic cant help things here

And in case you cant understand anything what he has written there, then ask some brighter classmate of yours to explain what this post is all about

Your so called copyright totally differs from this and hence has nothing to do with your lousy lotto.
TeenZine
Its like alotto there for I am requesting that this fourm gets -closed-
Scorpio
TeenZine wrote:
Its like alotto there for I am requesting that this fourm gets -closed-

It is not like a lotto, nincompoop.

The game is totally different and does not associate itself with your dumb lotto

And by the way, your lotto shutdown ages ago and doesnt seem to be on the path to reopening

Also, using the "-closed-" tag is against rules for people other than mods, so better watch your step

and also, as of this post, you have, in no place on your lotto thread have written that you have copyrighted that idea, so the copyright can stand with hitesh than you.
TurkishGamer
There is too many numbers.Maybe you should change it to 0 thru 50 and not 0 thru 100.

P.S - I believe this is not a copy of lotto.
alkady
Actually Scorpio, Believe it or Not. We actually where planning a Lottery Spin-Off "A Tombola" which was in work previously, But we shelved the project. It wasnt announced, But I think it would have been smarter to release a notice on it. But anyhow lets settle it in a gent manner.

To be honest, This isnt a Lottery, But is in fact in the same category as a lottery. "A Game of Luck" Althrought your Tombola differs from the one I was working with Teenzines or the current one I wanted to rework with Teenzine and Bladesage. Ours planned to give out free web designs, Graphic works ect. from a contracted Group. Most likely DDS. Which is what a tombola is supposed to be.

I am offering to buy off a stake in the Tombola or acquire the entire thing. I will pay a fair amount based on FRIH$ Factors such as Value Per Volume.

PM me or Email me if you wish to discuss and please excuse Teenzines replies, As a Respectable Lottery Corporation we do not condone inappropriate behavior that has no sense of respect towards the other party.
hunnyhiteshseth
TurkishGamer wrote:
There is too many numbers.Maybe you should change it to 0 thru 50 and not 0 thru 100.

P.S - I believe this is not a copy of lotto.

Point noted. Ok, number range changed to 0 to 50

Also note, I am open to new ideas.

@Scorpio, thanks for supporting me.
Scorpio
alkady wrote:
Actually Scorpio, Believe it or Not. We actually where planning a Lottery Spin-Off "A Tombola" which was in work previously, But we shelved the project. It wasnt announced, But I think it would have been smarter to release a notice on it. But anyhow lets settle it in a gent manner.

To be honest, This isnt a Lottery, But is in fact in the same category as a lottery. "A Game of Luck" Althrought your Tombola differs from the one I was working with Teenzines or the current one I wanted to rework with Teenzine and Bladesage. Ours planned to give out free web designs, Graphic works ect. from a contracted Group. Most likely DDS. Which is what a tombola is supposed to be.

I am offering to buy off a stake in the Tombola or acquire the entire thing. I will pay a fair amount based on FRIH$ Factors such as Value Per Volume.

PM me or Email me if you wish to discuss and please excuse Teenzines replies, As a Respectable Lottery Corporation we do not condone inappropriate behavior that has no sense of respect towards the other party.

The fact is that you or your associate(tonzine) have failed to indicate a copyright in any of your posts in the lotto thingy you started

Copyrights can only be accepted on things(unofficially) only if you atleast care to mention it, which you haven't\

This is one reason why you cannot argue about this

Also, since you have failed to mention the copyright, and hitesh has, this means he now owns the copyright and not you though you may have a stake in tonezione's lotto

A copyright for your game can now be accepted(by hitesh) only if you agree to the fact that both games are totally different

If you do not, he is well within his rights to forbid you from continuing your game./
Also, it is quite probable that he did not even see your thread which is apparently buried in some corner of this forum since tanzine went broke

So what hitesh is doing in this case is right

About the stake thingy, well, that is left to hitesh to answer
hunnyhiteshseth
It was my mistake to think to have a deal with teenzine. He is not worth for a deal.
TeenZine
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
I have talked with alkady, teenzine & bladesage were not available. So, may be within 1-2 days, we may have a deal.
IM online right now.
hunnyhiteshseth
I am having problem with MSN, it always show me offline. So, if you want to talk on MSN, PM me your E-mail address & I will send IM to you & then we can talk.

Better, if you have a yahoo ID or google Talk.
hunnyhiteshseth
Finally first ticket has been purchased by Turkish Gamer(edited later) for 16frih$.
So, I will start posting a number for each day.

The first number for this game is:-

TurkishGamer
Can you tell me when/if anybody else has joined.

P.S- My nickname isn't TurkishHacker. Its TurkishGamer Laughing
Scorpio
The best thing to do, hitesh is this:

Post the names of the people who buy the ticket and also the numbers which you randomly choose on the first and main post of this thread

This will save people the hassle of looking through all the posts simply to find the number
hunnyhiteshseth
Good suggestion Scorpio.

Now the numbers & name of gamers will be in Ist post only.

Sorry, TurkishGamer, I dont know how but I typed TurkishHacker.
hunnyhiteshseth
Sorry I was unable to post new numbers of Tambola for past 2 days as I had to go urgently.
Now I am back & to compensate for that, I will post 3 numbers today.
TurkishGamer
I wonder why nobody else has joined. I like this much better than the other competitions.
TeenZine
We decided not to intrude for one game ! because we are fixing an error on our script.
hunnyhiteshseth
TurkishGamer wrote:
I wonder why nobody else has joined. I like this much better than the other competitions.

I think ,may be, trust factor is still not there. The reason is because some other members (Teenzine are you listening?)introduced some stupid games that were not successful.
I am still hopeful.

BTW How many numbers have been cut on your ticket TurkishGamer?

Also do you know about my affilitate program? If not, then check out it at
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-42226.html
TurkishGamer
This was my ticket:

04--05--24

29--30--31

45--47--49

4,5,24 were all pulled out so I believe I won 3x16=48.
30,31,45 were also pulled out but were no use to me.

...and I want to redeem my prize please.
hunnyhiteshseth
Yes You Won!

Finally we have a winner, Congratulations to you, your frih$ will reach you as soon as I click submit.
TurkishGamer
Thank you. I got the frih.

I don't plan on playing again unless more people join.Sorry.
hunnyhiteshseth
No problem TurkishGamer. Even I want more people to join.
rajhank
Tell TurkishGamer, that I might also join it.

Then, get more people and then this competition will be so much fun.
TurkishGamer
Let me try to start things off. I am going to donate frih right now and I am hoping that more people join so it could be better.
hunnyhiteshseth
TurkishGamer has purchased the first ticket for 20FRIH$.

Edit: Rajhank has purchased the second ticket for 21frih$
hunnyhiteshseth
From today I am gonna post numbers.

The first number is : 32

Note from tomorrow I am also going to post a TOD with every number, now what TOD is that I will tell from tomorrow. Wait till tomorrow. Wink
rajhank
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Note from tomorrow I am also going to post a TOD with every number, now what TOD is that I will tell from tomorrow. Wait till tomorrow. Wink

Don't Write it so Small, Hitesh.

It arouses my curiosity to know what u have written. Wink
hunnyhiteshseth
rajhank wrote:

It arouses my curiosity to know what u have written. Wink

It was written small delibrately to arouse curiosity, Wink

But first Todays number , & it is : 6

Now for TOD : TOD is the Tip Of the Day, I am going to put a TOD every day which will help you win more in the game or will clarify a rule of the game. In initial days I will put those TOD which are quite easy & basic & then I will move to more advanced TODs.

So todays TOD: Purchase more tickets to increase your chance of winning.
If you think you cant invest much money then you can purchase more tickets of small amount.For eg. purchasing 3tickets of 10frih$ has more chance of winning than 1ticket of 30frih$
rajhank
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:

So todays TOD: Purchase more tickets to increase your chance of winning.
If you think you cant invest much money then you can purchase more tickets of small amount.For eg. purchasing 3tickets of 10frih$ has more chance of winning than 1ticket of 30frih$

I spend so much on buying things for my dhoni website that now I don't have that FRIH$ with me, If I had i would have definitely purchased 5 tickets from u. Wink
einstein
well, i have bought 3 tickets. hope i win!!! Wink
hunnyhiteshseth
As einstein has already posted, einstein is third player here. He has purchased 3tickets of 10frih$ each. BEST OF LUCK>

So, todays number is: 14

TOD: A work around for maximum limit. If you think maximum limit is too low for you, then you can purchase many tickets of maximum amount. As a ticket gets destroyed if you redeem it, so by purchasing many tickets of maximum amount you can win both rows & full house.

@RajHank: If you think you dont have enough frih$ you can even purchase a ticket for 1frih$, but ofcourse, your prize will also be according to that.
hunnyhiteshseth
Todays number is : 41

TOD: When you purchase a ticket, try to make your own ticket. In your own ticket choose all 9 numbers which are evenly distributed, so that in any case you have more chance of winning.
rajhank
@Hitesh

Can I also give a TOD

Plz Post All the Numbers that u give on the first post.

And, If possible post 2 numbers each day.
Boo hoo! Brick wall
einstein
i think u shud post 3 bcos, then if all three match someone's , then this contest wud proceed quickly. so pls make it 3 nos. a day...
hunnyhiteshseth
Rajhank if you have noted, I also post numbers in the first post also in green color. The reason I am posting separately is so that I can give TOD. Giving TOD in 1 post only will make it very long.

About numbers per day, yes, 2 will be fine. So from tomorrow 2numbers per day.
rajhank
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Rajhank if you have noted, I also post numbers in the first post also in green color.

Just Noted That.Wink

hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
About numbers per day, yes, 2 will be fine. So from tomorrow 2numbers per day.

Gr8, this way the game will be faster.
hunnyhiteshseth
Todays numbers are 48 & 03

TOD: Itshould be obvious, but I think it is necssary. Everytime you check this thread glance at Ist post, may be you will find something interesting
hunnyhiteshseth
William has purchased a ticket for 10frih$

Todays Numbers are : 07,38

TOD: Promote this thread, may be in your sig, you will get 10% of amount of what your referer purchase.
hunnyhiteshseth
Today's numbers are: 18,36
hunnyhiteshseth
Todays numbers are: 0 & 13

TOD: Purchase tickets as early as possible in the game because the tickets which are purchased late dont contain the numbers which have been posted, so every new ticket has all uncut numbers.
hunnyhiteshseth
Todays numbers are: 46,24
william
I think it will be a long time until I win something. Very Happy Oh, by the way, I'll go ahead and advertise this game.
hunnyhiteshseth
Dont be so sure of that!
To win anything the minimum is you must get 3numbers cut in a row or column. Since I post 2numbers daily it is possible that you may win within 2days.
Best of luck.

Because of Rakhi yesterday, I wasnt able to post numbers yesterday, therefore, I am going to post 4 numbers today.

Todays numbers are: 01,26,33,50

TOD: Dont get demoralized if you dont win, you will win someday. It is one of the great thing about this game, it is not possible that no one wins, atleast one person ought to win
hunnyhiteshseth
Todays numbers are: 04 & 29
Hammy
Hey,

I dnt understand how to play this game, but just wanted to say. Maybe u should change the topic?..Cuz surly more than 48 FRIH$ has been won by now.
hunnyhiteshseth
Hammy wrote:
Hey,

I dnt understand how to play this game, but just wanted to say. Maybe u should change the topic?..Cuz surly more than 48 FRIH$ has been won by now.

Ok let me again explain in very brief:

1) You purchase a ticket from me by donating an amount say x.

2) The ticket will have 3 numbers in a row & 3 in a column.

3) I will post 2 numbers everyday.

4) If any number is on your ticket, you cut it.

5)If all numbers in your row or column or 2 diagonals or all numbers are cut. You Win!

For more info & other advanced options like custom tickets you can re read http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=391928

Actually till date only 48frih$ are won & that by TurkishGamer. The amount you see in first page is the amount for which they have purchased a ticket.
TurkishGamer
Last edited by hunnyhiteshseth on Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:03 pm

You haven't given the numbers in a while. What happened?
rajhank
TurkishGamer wrote:
Last edited by hunnyhiteshseth on Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:03 pm

You haven't given the numbers in a while. What happened?

May be he is busy with his college, coz they will start in a day or two.

Any ways, he will give all at one go, now.
hunnyhiteshseth
Sorry everybody, I was unable to post numbers for last 5days.
But dont worry, I am back.
Actually I was not in my home & the placce where I went didnt had internet access.

To compensate for the missed days I am posting 12 numbers today(10 for missed days & 2 for today):

I think quite a numbers have been posted. I think, now I will start receiving claims. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY.

BTW,my college had opened on 1st August.
rajhank
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
BTW,my college had opened on 1st August.

Really, did all Colleges under ur university started on 1st or only the engg. colleges. Smile
hunnyhiteshseth
Only Engg. colleges, I am not sure about other colleges.
hunnyhiteshseth
Todays numbers are: 16,49

TOD: See under first post, it tells you when the post was last edited. So, you can check by it when new numbers are posted.
hunnyhiteshseth
Today's numbers are : 40,22
hunnyhiteshseth
Hi

This post is to tell you that my C program that chooses numbres has developed some glitches. Therefore, it is not generating random numbers.
But I will fix it soon.
rajhank
Oh, so When I was on a vacation, ur C++ Program also went on a vacation. Wink

I wanted to ask u a question, if we have one diagonal or one row can we win , if yes how much.

And, i think now u have to post 8 numbers.

Plz post them fast, I'm being curious.
hunnyhiteshseth
Tambola is back

I have corrected all problems with my C program. So, nowe we will continue normally.
Sorry for incovinience caused to anybody.

Here are today's numbers : 15,34

@RajHank: You win 3times for a row but nothing for just 1diagonal.
rajhank
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Tambola is back

I have corrected all problems with my C program. So, nowe we will continue normally.
Sorry for incovinience caused to anybody.

Here are today's numbers : 15,34

@RajHank: You win 3times for a row but nothing for just 1diagonal.

Hey can u post more numbers because u have missed soooooooooo many days.

I 'll be glad.
hunnyhiteshseth
Today's Numbers are: 9,21,39,10

@RajHank: I cant post so many numbers in 1 day, it will take fun out of the game.
william
Oh c'mon, I'm only one number from a full house.
hunnyhiteshseth
Today's numbers are 12,27

Just one number can make william first person to win full house, Wink
hunnyhiteshseth
Today's numbers are 43,30

TOD: To only see what are the chosen numbers, just see in the first post. Every new entry in made after a vertical space.
TurkishGamer
I think I got a house.
This is my ticket:
2 5 6

34 43 50

7 10 15
rajhank
send me the money as soon as possible

i know i won the lottery.
hunnyhiteshseth
Yes, TurkishGamer you won full house

I request, every contestant to post their ticket & claim their prizes
hunnyhiteshseth
Since nobody has posted till now, I am going to give money to turkish gamer only.

Congrats again turkish gamer, & sorry for delay.
william
I forgot to post my tickets!

Is it too late now?

EDIT: Is this game still going on?
hunnyhiteshseth
no, see what prize you won & post your winning ticket
william
Well, I'll post my tickets, but if the game is still going on, I'm not going to claim my prizes.

Ticket 1: 10 Frih$

21 39 46

45 00 28

20 17 21

Ticket 2: 25 Frih$

23 09 11

12 15 39

20 25 37
hunnyhiteshseth
As it is written in the rules, after the full house game ends.
So, game has ended.

You havent posted what numbers of your ticket have been cut & what you won. Please post that & I will send money to you.
william
Ticket 1

OK, here's my first ticket for 10 Frih$.

21 39 46

45 00 28

20 17 21

Red numbers are the ones I'm using.
Green were cut, but they're useless.
Black were not cut.

So, that's 30 Frih$ plus the bonus. Wink

Ticket 2

Here's my second ticket for 25 Frih$.

23 09 11

12 15 39

20 25 37

Same as before,
Red numbers are the ones I'm using.
Green were cut, but they're useless.
Black were not cut.

So that's 75 Frih$ and, of course, the bonus. Wink

-william
hunnyhiteshseth
Ok, money donated to williams.

Is somebody still left for prize? This is your last chance. After I start again, no claims would be accepted.
rajhank
i am giving my ticket here u send me the FRIH$.

35 9 12

16 22 25

30 33 38

here is my ticket plz send me the frih$ that i have won.