FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

points?

byt
having search for an answer I am still stuck so either I'm blind or the answer ain't there hence I shall ask the stupid question

how can I tell how many points I have?

I know it's in the side of my post when I post but there are times when I come to frihost and have nothing to say but want to check on my post count.

don't want to post crap just to find the post total but don't want to run out either.

Just been away on hols for 3 weeks, will catch up on post reading soon but just wanted to see my total

cheers
Cliff
ignition
Quote:
don't want to post crap just to find the post total but don't want to run out either.

rofl and this thread isn't an example of that now, is it? Laughing

edit - in case this was a serious question, you can always check your # in the member list or by finding some old post of yours.
Sappho
Actually you can click on your name in the list of logged users, thats easy enough i think Wink
a.Bird
I generally use this as an incentive to post. I'll find something worthy of responding to and then check my count afterwards.
tidruG
Sappho wrote:
Actually you can click on your name in the list of logged users, thats easy enough i think Wink

Yes.
Go to the Home Page, click your own name in the list of logged in users, and you'll be taken to your profile page, where you can view your Points and FRIH$.

-close-

PS: I think this has been asked once before.