FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Microsoft Office 2007 BETA!

Hogwarts
I am currently downloading the Microsoft Office 2007 beta edition! You can get it at Microsoft.com (Well, at least I did.)

This is your que to start downloading it! C'mon!

I'll get you guys more info when this finishes downloading!

(I promise to update this topic.)

I think that microsoft is getting all this new stuff ready for the release of Vista. Woot!

EDIT:

I live up to my promises. Here are some screenshots.

Sorry bout this bit here mods... hehe. I"ll quote it so it is not spam

Quote:
OMGzOr IT RoCkS ThE EarTh

It rocks! It can read/write pdf and do all sorts of new things. I can get more screenshots (Of* sidebars etc.) on request.
phileplanet
Yes I just started downloading my copy now. It's terribly slow though.

I remember when they were giving away Vista Beta 2. They had to take it down because of all the traffic.
parokya
Hogwarts wrote:
I am currently downloading the Microsoft Office 2007 beta edition! You can get it at Microsoft.com (Well, at least I did.)

This is your que to start downloading it! C'mon!

I'll get you guys more info when this finishes downloading!

(I promise to update this topic.)

I think that microsoft is getting all this new stuff ready for the release of Vista. Woot!

Any links for this?
plantacja
Heres the link for the 2007 Microsoft Office System Beta 2

First of all u will have to get your Windows Live™ ID if, if u dont have one click that link..choose your country and sing in for that key. If u have one just
type your key and get started to fulfil a qustionnaire

Code:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/beta/download/en/default.mspx

And then start your downloading Smile

P.S. The downloading speed is not to high Mad

And about that beta? I can say only one thing...i dont now way but its so slow..everything works like i have pentium 90 Razz
Thadisu
Hmmm, think I might try this out, seems pretty decent.
phileplanet
Those screenshots look awesome. Do you need Vista for that?
snowboardude
nope
evilryu530
what are the coolest features?
cheeta
its damm tough... its really different from ealier version of office product... too me Open Office is easier.. Mad

but the one i was llooking for is not in the beta... thats FrontPage 2007 which is not in the package... Sad
Garethm1976
Hi all, well I have gone to windows office beta 2007 site to try and get it Sad I have entered all my details, and I get to the screen where it gives you the product keys and the download links, I click on the Office 2007 Professional Plus Link and then I get the HTTP 404 Not found Screen Sad anyone have any ideas please ??
DimaSafr
Have been using beta for a couple of weeks. It seems to have some new interactive features. But sometimes acts a bit anoying. They should not have removed the standart Microsoft toolbars and panels! where would i go for Edit >Select all>Copy>Paste and some other stuff. also it does not seem to integrate with the previous vertions of the MS Office very well.
ballista06
looks good althought i dont like microsoft stuff.
sibbahz
I like the office beta but it seriously slows down my computer.
Running it with vista it takes ages to do anything, never knew a word processor needed so much power!
allanxiao
Why does this beta version need online activation?! How annoying is that!
Hogwarts
DimaSafr wrote:
Have been using beta for a couple of weeks. It seems to have some new interactive features. But sometimes acts a bit anoying. They should not have removed the standart Microsoft toolbars and panels! where would i go for Edit >Select all>Copy>Paste and some other stuff. also it does not seem to integrate with the previous vertions of the MS Office very well.

Yes it does... Just go "Save as type". Thats what I do anyway because my laptop has office 2007 and the school computers only have office 2003, which causes some problems. Thats why I use Save as type.