FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joshua Radin

Rustyk1
If you've ever watched scrubs a few times, there's a fair chance that you may have heard a joshua radin song. You probably just don't know it. Anyway, he's just been signed (by Columbia Records, I think) and I suggest that you check him out. It's my favourite album of the year so far. If you want something more popular to compare him to, I guess he's a kind ot more husky Jack Johnson. But I think I prefer Joshua Radin.
jmudreamscape
Rustyk1 wrote:
If you've ever watched scrubs a few times, there's a fair chance that you may have heard a joshua radin song. You probably just don't know it. Anyway, he's just been signed (by Columbia Records, I think) and I suggest that you check him out. It's my favourite album of the year so far. If you want something more popular to compare him to, I guess he's a kind ot more husky Jack Johnson. But I think I prefer Joshua Radin.

Indeed. Big Scrubs fan here and when "Winter" played on "My Screwup," I was one of those kids who had to find it online because it was just that good. Zach Braff directed his first video, too.
sarahmansour
I thought zach directed gavin de graw's vid?
jmudreamscape
sarahmansour wrote:
I thought zach directed gavin de graw's vid?

I think he did that, too. I meant that Braff directed Radin's first video.