FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ogame.org, Ogame.fr

daranaladar
Hy every body,

My name is Nicolas, and I'm swiss.

I play ogame since a few years.

For the first time I've start in the univers 2 in ogame.fr

Now I'm playing in the univers 25 of ogame.fr (I'm 250)
And the univers 20 of ogame.org( I'm top 150)

Who is also playing?

My name ingame is daranaladar,

Contact me if you want.

CU

Daranaladar
Maryndor
Thanks for sharing this site. Seems that I'll check it out. Hope it's really good and meet you in the unverse, since I'm pretty much dedicated to MMPORGS and especially Guild Wars.
lachlankrammer
yea ogame is really awsum i have been playing 4 over a year now and im like top 200 in unverse 2.. in .org!! every one should play .. check it out
Ogame.org[/url]
Thadisu
Yeh there's been a craze going around our school and it seems that everyone's playing this game, i've got bored of it myself.
Hojo
wow, i was never aware that ogame got translated into other languages aswell. i used to play it a long time ago before they created a new universe every 3-4weeks. i started about 2.5 years ago in universe 3 and played it for 3 or so months. at first it seems like you dont need a lot of time to play it, but soon realize that it consumes more time that you first thought (sending your fleet away while you sleep/are at school or work). i pretty much played until someone attacked my planet with over 1000 ships and totally annihilated everything i had.
its really a fun game, but it gets quite hard if theres someone that keep raiding your planets.
bogger
I used to be in uni 3 too in .org. But I gave up once I noticed the lack of graphics wasn't worth it

It started as ogame.de but then got translated into english