FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Sitemap

roxxy
Hi
Google has launched a great program Google Site Map that helps you to crawl your site successfully and very fast where you may describe how frequent your site content changed.
Google Site Maps Beta is a new service by Google designed for website owners which enables you to proactively and automatically crawl information about your website to Google. This sitemap can help provide Google with more information about your website than usually crawled by the Google.
You can create Google Sitemap within Minutes using out tool Google sitemap Creator. Simply Create Sitemap and submit it to Google both in .TXT or .XML format. XMl format is Best for creating sitemap.

Thanks
Matt John
http://nfo.atspace.com
elekis
, is it like google analyse????
abhnav
Sitemap is just a map of your website which include all pages of website by this Google can easily crawl all pages and index in our search results.
ankitdatashn
Got to see the Google Sitemap soon, thank you!
simplyelectricals
Google site map a communication path between webmaster and search engine crawler. Allow to webmaster to inform spider my website URL ready for crawling.
apolice9
Having a sitemap is vital to your websites visibility since it helps search engines (xml sitemap) to crawl your web-pages deeper and better.
Other than that, an XML sitemap:
- Enables you to rely less on external links that will bring search engines to your site.
- Helps with broken internal links or orphaned pages that cannot be reached in other way
- Alerts search engines to any changes/additions to your site
- Helps you choose pages that you dont want to index
zaxacongrejo
thanks guys thanks to this thread i decide to creat and submit a site map for the first time
darthrevan
If you have a secret dir don't list it on the sitemap to not crawl. Instead use other means to keep the search crawler from indexing it. The reason why not to list it is because others would know that dir exists.
martinsherman
Google Sitemaps is an experiment in Web crawling by using Sitemaps to inform and direct Google search crawlers.
Webmasters can place a Sitemap-formatted file on their Web server which enables Google crawlers to find out what pages are present and which have recently changed, and to crawl your site accordingly.

Google Sitemaps is intended for all web site owners, from those with a single web page to companies with millions of ever-changing pages. Smile