FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to Include my site in DIRECTORY???

charlo_blade123
hello..

how can i add my site in FRIHOST DIRECTORY????

(as posted by admin: to include in the directory just open ACOUNT then add to directory, and also it cost 50FRIH$)

but when i go to account, nothings there... theres no link to add my site in the directory....

how please?

thanx in advance...
Scorpio
charlo_blade123 wrote:
hello..

how can i add my site in FRIHOST DIRECTORY????

(as posted by admin: to include in the directory just open ACOUNT then add to directory, and also it cost 50FRIH$)

but when i go to account, nothings there... theres no link to add my site in the directory....

how please?

thanx in advance...

That feature will be available in the account area only after your account with frihost is created and you are given a subdomain and stuff with frihost

Also, you can only include those sites in the directory which are ONLY HOSTED by frihost and are not hosted by another site

So wait till your account request gets approved
charlo_blade123
thanks for your the reply...
Scorpio
charlo_blade123 wrote:

all frihosted sites are only possible for directory,? why is there some sites not hosted by frihost in the directory?

You can point out those sites.,

They will be removed soon

Give some examples of such sites
Hogwarts
charlo_blade123 wrote:

all frihosted sites are only possible for directory,? why is there some sites not hosted by frihost in the directory?

Could be that they use different domains for their thing... So not a subdomain of frihost.
munkey_boy
Hogwarts wrote:
charlo_blade123 wrote:

Could be that they use different domains for their thing... So not a subdomain of frihost.

Yeh, good point when i get real traffic (dont think its gonna happen lol) I'm gonna buy a domain.
mathiaus
Bondings deals with the directory himself so checks the applications, its therfore unlikely any non-frihosted sites are there, however if you do find one please PM a mod/admin.

... anyway, problem solved.
-close-