FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

no deal

edallica
what does everyone think of this program?

when i first saw it i couldnt believe that it was a real program. but the more i watch it the more i realise why it is popular. its a show designed in such a way so that you are egging the person on not ot win. its really very clever.
phileplanet
It's a very stupid show. I don't like it at all. All it is is basic gambling, nothing more.
crdowner
I can take it or leave it. I agree that it can be fun to watch but it is definitely just a game of chance. I doubt anyone will ever will the big money since the chances of loosing everything grow each time.
reddishblue
You are talkng about Deal or No deal right?
I like it in a world where every second tv show has got a "wheel of fourtune" its nice to have something creative Twisted Evil
lyddi8
There is no show i despise more in the world than deal or no deal.
I mean, come on!!
There should be at least some skill involved on the part of the contestant- you could train a monkey to go on that show and the results would be the same as a human.
If anyone, and i mean anyone, sat down for half an hour and brainstormed an idea for a new tv show, i would think that it would be more creative and interesting than "deal".