FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check My Site. and RAte it! -about MMORPG games!

charlo_blade123
Hey Guys..

here's my Website:

http://yourgames.moved.in

-its about FREE MMORPG and ORPG also contains some PAY to PLAY MMORPG..

Hope you give a high rate.. Laughing
ehheh coz it's template is from a hard handwork..
of course by my friend...

the pictures? it's from BARKADA...

anyway.. leave some comment and suggestions..

Thanks...'

Very Happy
Hobbit
What's barkada? Even though you didn't make the pictures, they still look awesome.
benjad
Looks good, I like the style.

A few points...

the list of games encircled at the top would appear to be navigational elements. Is there some way to alter the image so it looks more like a banner and less like an navigational element?

Bouncing text, cute, but not really favored.

Also, the site links at the bottom of the page visually don't fit in with the rest of the page...

"::: About Website About Webmaster Support Contact Us ::: "
Maybe if you took the div headers and modified the graphics, this could fit in a bit more seamlessly.

I like the style, just some points to consider.
Dark-Tech
the person above me would be suggesting a good plan about a banner creation though i would like to suggest that you actually change them to nav items and alot of the things in the nav menu should be changed or removed because im expecteng them to bring me somewhere but they don't
charlo_blade123
Thanks Benjad for that wonderful Comment...

Quote:
"::: About Website About Webmaster Support Contact Us ::: "
Maybe if you took the div headers and modified the graphics, this could fit in a bit more seamlessly.

actually, i have no plan of putting that stuff below.. but thanks anyway... i'll remove it someday..

Quote:
Hobbit:
What's barkada? Even though you didn't make the pictures, they still look awesome.

barkada is "tagalog word" which means "Friend" - its a cartoon show in the philippines. its kinda cool cartoon... i love it.. ehhehhe
anthonygerbils
nice i have to say ... as the enterence with the photos is class and the black works well with it even though i normally think black ruins a site if used as background but it is really nice.............................
charlo_blade123
Thanks fro your comment Embarassed Embarassed

Well, It only proves that BLACK and BROWN fits well also the GrEY color makes a GOOD transition color from black to brown.... Rolling Eyes

anyway, thanks for the comment...
Embarassed
warallthetm
I like the site, btw, if you need any free tools for your site, look at my signature
jayzee
your site layout is very nice. i really liked the images in the header and footer areas. nice work.
rajhank
hey good color, good layout good images.Everything is good except that i can't understand the domain name.
charlo_blade123
what part of my domain name that you dont understand???

its simple YOUR-GAMES.. get it???
charlo_blade123
guys, just wanna say thanks for all the members who posted thier comments...

and it really warms my heart and removes my burden to hear all your good comments and appreciations...

Embarassed thanks
yaashop
nice color choice for games site. good info of games.

anyway it will be better if all the content from the right side links will link to your site page not other sites. also you can make the top2 pic as a link to each game as well. ^^

overall : great i like MMORPG ^^
charlo_blade123
Thanks for that good comment.... dont worry
by JULY 1,2006.. it will be fully functioning...
for now, it has 108 games and having some errors on the search...
but before july 1, i'll uplaod the corrected files.... for now thanks again..

Quote:

anyway it will be better if all the content from the right side links will link to your site page not other sites. also you can make the top2 pic as a link to each game as well. ^^

about it.. only 2 links are not from me.. its a site for voting..^^
anyway, the forum is hosted in another host for the reason that my host dont allow us to host forums....
drunkenkoz
I took a look at your website and really liked the way you designed it. It's unique.