FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Uploading webpages

andy26
i think it would be a lot more easier and better if you coul upload your web page at one instead of having to uploade one file then browes and select another so if you come up with way that you can upload straight to the web space. it would be even better if you could upload from microsoft front page straight to the web space. if there is away to do this could you please reply to my post. Thank you.
wumingsden
andy26 wrote:
i think it would be a lot more easier and better if you coul upload your web page at one instead of having to uploade one file then browes and select another so if you come up with way that you can upload straight to the web space. it would be even better if you could upload from microsoft front page straight to the web space. if there is away to do this could you please reply to my post. Thank you.

It is possible to upload your site all at once.
You can rather compress it then untar it in the DA or use an FTP program - I recommend www.web2ftp.com - or use MicroFrontPage - Login to DA, click "Frontpage Extensions" -
Scorpio
wumingsden wrote:
andy26 wrote:

You can rather compress it then untar it in the DA or use an FTP program - I recommend www.web3ftp.com - or use MicroFrontPage - Login to DA, click "Frontpage Extensions" -

*cough, cough*

Correction wuming, that site would be web2ftp.com not web3ftp.com
wumingsden
scorpio wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
andy26 wrote:

You can rather compress it then untar it in the DA or use an FTP program - I recommend www.web3ftp.com - or use MicroFrontPage - Login to DA, click "Frontpage Extensions" -

*cough, cough*

Correction wuming, that site would be web2ftp.com not web3ftp.com

Embarassed At least I was only 1 number out Rolling Eyes