FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kelly Clarkson

harry4265
Wink Kelly Clarkson is a fab artist, her music is so good,
especialy because of you Cool thats cool, and very good I just cant bear it being on though because I just want to listen and sing to it Exclamation
LordLuke
And she is beautiful Wink
jeremoi
I really like Since U Been Gone.
Rustyk1
Now, my girlfriend asked me to download her the kelly clarkson album and, begrudgingly, I did. I thought, maybe, I would get a pleasant suprise and maybe enjoy it. I didn't. There is not one part of one song that I enjoyed. I find it to be irritating, manufactured pop, I guess that's kind of what it's meant to be but it's just not my thing. Now, don't go thinking that I just don't like pop music, I'm not a big fan but I can see merit in a lot of it.

Anyway, just thought I'd add a contrast!
Grego.Sanders
I JUST LOVE HER!!! I could listen to her night and day... I JUST turn my lights off and play the ballads...

My faves are Gone, Because Of You, Behind These Hazel Eyes
bercha
I love Because of you, and Since U been gone... those are awesome! i could listen to it over and over again!
freakinlame
Kelly Clarkson is a good singer and the best American Idol ever..she has a very good voice, not to mention, she looks good too..she can make it to very far and in fact, she will be even more better than she is now..