FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Most Peaceful country

hellrahul
What do u think.

Which country is the most peaceful country in your view.

As far as i can know INDIA is the most peaceful country of world.
It does never support a war. And always help minor countries to grow up.
selim06
hellrahul wrote:
What do u think.

Isn't India in "cold"war with Pakhistan..I can't remember what's the region's name but for a region they are in a "cold" war..I remembered and I think the most peacuful country(I wanted to say Turkey like Ataturk "Peace at home,peace in the world" but sometimes it's really necassery to fight Very Happy).So may be Liechtenstein because they have only 250.000 people so there is no need to declare a war for Liechtenstein..
Edit1:I have just find the region's name Kashmir!
hellrahul
selim06 wrote:
hellrahul wrote:
What do u think.

Isn't India in "cold"war with Pakhistan..I can't remember what's the town's name but for a town they are in a "cold" war..I remembered and I think the most peacuful country(I wanted to say Turkey like Ataturk "Peace at home,peace in the world" but sometimes it's really necassery to fight Very Happy).So may be Liechtenstein because they have only 250.000 people so there is no need to declare a war for Liechtenstein..

Hey!
What would you do if ur neighbour occupy most beautyful part of ur home.
Its the same case here. Pakistan occpied our KASHMIR. And they are doing terrorist activity here. Is it our mistake. Should we have no right to protect Kashmir from pakistan.
We are peaceful that's why we have not attacked at pakistan else there would have been a war. And everybody knows thje result. MAss destruction.

NOW YOU GET THE POINT Evil or Very Mad
selim06
hellrahul wrote:
selim06 wrote:
hellrahul wrote:
What do u think.

Isn't India in "cold"war with Pakhistan..I can't remember what's the town's name but for a town they are in a "cold" war..I remembered and I think the most peacuful country(I wanted to say Turkey like Ataturk "Peace at home,peace in the world" but sometimes it's really necassery to fight Very Happy).So may be Liechtenstein because they have only 250.000 people so there is no need to declare a war for Liechtenstein..

Hey!
What would you do if ur neighbour occupy most beautyful part of ur home.
Its the same case here. Pakistan occpied our KASHMIR. And they are doing terrorist activity here. Is it our mistake. Should we have no right to protect Kashmir from pakistan.
We are peaceful that's why we have not attacked at pakistan else there would have been a war. And everybody knows thje result. MAss destruction.

NOW YOU GET THE POINT Evil or Very Mad

hey,relax..I know India behaved like Turkiye..Look:KKTC!so as I said before:
selim06 wrote:
but sometimes it's really necassery to fight
so I think India is a peaceful country like Turkiye but not the most peaceful!
Helios
Israel is peaceful Rolling Eyes
Scorpio
Helios wrote:

Forgive me Helios but seriously Laughing Laughing Laughing and ROFL AND LMAO as well

Back to point, I think unless you are in Iraq or Afghanistan where america is making toast, or perhaps in srilanka etc. people will usually go for their own homeland unless of course they really detest it
Helios
scorpio wrote:
Helios wrote:

Forgive me Helios but seriously Laughing Laughing Laughing and ROFL AND LMAO as well

Back to point, I think unless you are in Iraq or Afghanistan where america is making toast, or perhaps in srilanka etc. people will usually go for their own homeland unless of course they really detest it

Honestly, we are peaceful! Razz
HoboPelican
you guys crack me up! Thanks.
Laughing
Okay, serious possiblites.

Jamaica.
Tibet
Palau

BTW, regarding India, this is from Wiki. Now, I'm not saying India is violent or anything else derogatory, just that India sounds like a lot of countries who want peace, but have to deal with realities. Thus, not the most peaceful place on the planet.

Quote:
Since independence, India has seen sectarian violence and insurgencies in various parts of the country, but has maintained its unity and democracy. It has unresolved territorial disputes with China, which escalated into the brief Sino-Indian War in 1962; and with Pakistan, which resulted in wars in 1947, 1965, 1971 and in 1999 in Kargil.
Scorpio
HoboPelican wrote:
you guys crack me up! Thanks.
Laughing
Okay, serious possiblites.

Jamaica.
Tibet
Palau

BTW, regarding India, this is from Wiki. Now, I'm not saying India is violent or anything else derogatory, just that India sounds like a lot of countries who want peace, but have to deal with realities. Thus, not the most peaceful place on the planet.

Quote:
Since independence, India has seen sectarian violence and insurgencies in various parts of the country, but has maintained its unity and democracy. It has unresolved territorial disputes with China, which escalated into the brief Sino-Indian War in 1962; and with Pakistan, which resulted in wars in 1947, 1965, 1971 and in 1999 in Kargil.

So isnt America dude(that wasnt meant to convey anything)

and I can go into a whole flammy debate about the cause and consequences of the troubles in India

So forget about that

Back to Helios:

You certainly in some good mood today
And thanks for that, I really needed that laugh

The other day Doc Beaver was kind enough to crack me up
38club
What do u think.

i think japan is the most peaceful.. coz is has snow...
selim06
38club wrote:
What do u think.

Japan?Although the PEARL HARBOR?I don't mine.
soulman
I dont really think india is peaceful right now because of the relationship with Pakhistan.

The most peaceful countury should be norway, netherland and other counturies in north Europe
mying
38club wrote:
What do u think.

I am same opinion
N!Ce
Swiss, they always stay neutral. Eventho they were located in the mid of 2 worldwars :f
HoboPelican
scorpio wrote:

So isnt America dude(that wasnt meant to convey anything)

and I can go into a whole flammy debate about the cause and consequences of the troubles in India

Sorrry, man, I don't understand. I didn't make any comment about America and was not trying to flame anyone or any country. I was only saying, that like most major countries, India has had it's hiccups and that a country like Jamiaca, that isn't faced with the same pressures, is probably a more likely candidate for the most peaceful country?

If I did anything to give some other impression, point it out and I will gladly appologize, but I don't think I did.
whatif
Helios wrote:

I wanted to write that. (boo hoo)
*cheers up* At least someone agrees...

Helios wrote:
Honestly, we are peaceful! Razz

Forgive them. They didn't yet figure out the world conspiracy to hide that...
Stinger
the most peaceful country would have to be Trinidad and Tobago

Or, if u want the most peaceful continant it would have to be antactica lol:P
cheh
well Switzerland has the long tradition of political neutrality Razz
Ichilla
Thailand is the most peace peaceful land... Exclamation
chat
The most peaceful place is Vatikan I assume Smile
Scott
Canada is pretty peaceful. I'm hoping the Conservatives don't change that too much more than they already have.
riv
I would have to agree, Antartica would be the most peaceful country. Or perhaps the Artic.
Jack_Hammer
I would say that on of these countries that do no have any armed forces would be one of the most peacful countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_without_an_army

Now please put an end to this pointless debate.
HoboPelican
Jack_Hammer wrote:

Now please put an end to this pointless debate.

Thanks for the link, JH! More for us to discuss! Laughing

Lots of good choices here and I think the lack of a standing army IS a reasonable criteria for a peaceful nation, don't you? Some of my choices from the list would be....
Quote:

Costa Rica The constitution forbids a standing military in times of peace since 1949. Seat of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights. Seat of the United Nations University of Peace.

Mauritius A multicultural country without an army since 1968.

Palau The only country with an anti-nuclear constitution. Defence is the responsibility of the United States.
Allweareisair
Switzerland!

Very Happy
izimngcubes15
So far, I've been to two countries and I have to say, Thailand. Even though Thailand may not be the number one country like USA, it sure beats the heck when it comes to violence and disruptions. Thailand is veery peaceful, every citizen is loyal to their king. I love my homeland, I want to be there again.
whatif
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I would say that on of these countries that do no have any armed forces would be one of the most peacful countries.

*scans the list*
Haiti. Sure. Peaceful.

PS- One of the reasons the League of Nations did not stop wars was because it had no army.
Bockman
I honestly don't think there is such a thing a a peacefull country (and most certainly not the Vatican).

We can find some regions that are relatively calm at some time, but that may (will Sad ) not last for long.

There is always war at some moments.

As for my country (and the reason i don't point it as the most peacefull), we haven't had problems for some decades now, but you just have to see us driving to see there will be no peace here while there are cars (and even then, we'll find something else to argue about).
We don't kill each others while arguing at the weel (well.. at least not usually, but has been known to happen), but we make a hell of a fight while at it.
Other than that, we are as peacefull as they come Wink

Be Well Cool

P.S. - IF you come to Portugal, use the public services, don't drive.. we're mad at the weel.
Soulfire
I also have to agree that Switzerland seems quite peaceful. They're neutral on everything.
alkady
Not many country are actually peaceful, But I think small countries are most peaceful. They really cant afford big war machines, So they may as well just stay neutral.
faker
yes so countries like singapore or malaysia are more peaceful
Sukozu
well sweden has the longest track record of a peace session over huntred years so far and managinign to keep neutrality too