FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my cat

rezx
it counds stupid but i love my cat..shes a fluffy living stuffed toy and i cant miss to hug her and spend some time everyday..shes so soft and shes so calm her name is phoebe.. well all of you might be thinkin wat the hell but hey im a pet lover and i love my cat...do you have any cats dat you want to say sumthin about?
bluedragon
I saw Lady & the Tramp this evening, and it reminded me of how evil cats can be. I have always been more of a canine lover myself. Cats just don't care enough. Kind of like people. But I guess that's why so many people love them. Hmm...
ashen
In my place, there are 2 cats, Andine & Hawuq. There all are owned by my aunt. Andine is still kitten, I think she is about 2 months. Hawuq is an adult one. He have unique color and he loves to play.

I have 2 cats too in my house, they're Sachi & Kuro. They parent are wild cats... Sachi have a huge canine and his claw are so sharp. Kuro is completely covered with black fur. She is so cute~
rezx
BTW my cat is a persian cat and man it shreds fur like nothing..i gutta vaccuuum my room twice everyday..so beware all the allrgics..with cats with big fur..Very Happy
sugarbox
I don't have a cat but i'm also pet lover Laughing
I want to see Phoebe's pics...
ashen
rezx wrote:
BTW my cat is a persian cat and man it shreds fur like nothing..i gutta vaccuuum my room twice everyday..so beware all the allrgics..with cats with big fur..Very Happy

Thats cool! I wonder how soft are the fur...
Persian are so cute. Please put Phoeboe pic, I wanna see it. ^^
jeffsolodky
Man, I hate cats. Not only am I allergic to them, but they are such pussies.
HoboPelican
jeffsolodky wrote:
Man, I hate cats. Not only am I allergic to them, but they are such pussies.

Funny.

I have 2 cats currently. Honcho and Ghost. Both were part of a litter I found outside my lab. Found homes for 3 out of 5, but I kept my favorites! Ghost looks like a russian blue and Honch is a "tuxedo" B&W. Being siblings, they still play alot and keep us amused. Ghost is odd in that she does not sleep like other cats. If my wife or I are awake, she follows us everywhere so she sleeps only about 10 hours aday....pretty odd I think.

Evil? Phffft. You just don't understand 'em.
Laughing
triggerhappy
since i have alot of cats i will tell you about my favorite one junior!! he is fat but he is very friendly he weighs 15 pounds used to be black now he more grey cus hes getting old junior is still himself tho love eating laying down and playing he very relaxed cat you could hold for two hours on steps Very Happy