FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


I need help getting a domain name! without a credit card!





haydenharasta
Hello everybody!
Does anybody have any idea how I can get a domain name without having to use a credit card? Is it legal to sell domain names here for like FRI$? If it is, is anybody selling them? And what's all this about getting .info for free in contests??? If anybody knows anything about how I can get a domain name (no matter what comes after the dot!) without using a credit card. You see I once had a credit card, and I maxed it out, and now, I feel as though (after paying them off, and now having them all canceled.) I would really like someone's help, and you're open to any FRI$ I have... Thanks...Again as Always...haydenharasta

email: haydenharasta@gmail.com
aim: haydenharasta

Thanks!... Very Happy ...
selim06
haydenharasta wrote:
Hello everybody!
Does anybody have any idea how I can get a domain name without having to use a credit card? Is it legal to sell domain names here for like FRI$? If it is, is anybody selling them? And what's all this about getting .info for free in contests??? If anybody knows anything about how I can get a domain name (no matter what comes after the dot!) without using a credit card. You see I once had a credit card, and I maxed it out, and now, I feel as though (after paying them off, and now having them all canceled.) I would really like someone's help, and you're open to any FRI$ I have... Thanks...Again as Always...haydenharasta

email: haydenharasta@gmail.com
aim: haydenharasta

Thanks!... Very Happy ...

Sorry, but I think there is no website allows to get a Free Top Class Domain without any paying.And I haven't seen a person who opened a contest or sall to sell the domain name with $Frih if it was possible you must see my points -zero- Very Happy So,I think you should either use credit cards or use a Free Domain Name.Take a look here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-1443.html
Scorpio
haydenharasta wrote:
Hello everybody!
Does anybody have any idea how I can get a domain name without having to use a credit card? Is it legal to sell domain names here for like FRI$? If it is, is anybody selling them? And what's all this about getting .info for free in contests??? If anybody knows anything about how I can get a domain name (no matter what comes after the dot!) without using a credit card. You see I once had a credit card, and I maxed it out, and now, I feel as though (after paying them off, and now having them all canceled.) I would really like someone's help, and you're open to any FRI$ I have... Thanks...Again as Always...haydenharasta

email: haydenharasta@gmail.com
aim: haydenharasta

Thanks!... Very Happy ...


1. Yes you can get a domain without credit card using paypal(for this contact wumingsden , he has bought a domain like this I guess)

2. YOu can sell domain names fro Frih$ but prove to the admin team(if they ask) that you indeed own the domain and dont cheat people

3. Nobody is selling domain names right now

4. You can get free .info domains for 1 year at http://www.1and1.org/
selim06
scorpio wrote:

4. You can get free .info domains for 1 year at http://www.1and1.org/

But it also requires a credit card Very Happy and Paypal also also needs to you have a credit card so they can transfer your money...Good chance.
Scorpio
selim06 wrote:
scorpio wrote:

4. You can get free .info domains for 1 year at http://www.1and1.org/

But it also requires a credit card Very Happy and Paypal also also needs to you have a credit card so they can transfer your money...Good chance.


All my answers were independent of one another.. Wink

That means, I was not referring to free .infos from paypal at all

that was a whole different story

I mean you cant be so demanding asking for a free domain as well as the paypal thingy, right?
zlang
scorpio wrote:
haydenharasta wrote:
Hello everybody!
Does anybody have any idea how I can get a domain name without having to use a credit card? Is it legal to sell domain names here for like FRI$? If it is, is anybody selling them? And what's all this about getting .info for free in contests??? If anybody knows anything about how I can get a domain name (no matter what comes after the dot!) without using a credit card. You see I once had a credit card, and I maxed it out, and now, I feel as though (after paying them off, and now having them all canceled.) I would really like someone's help, and you're open to any FRI$ I have... Thanks...Again as Always...haydenharasta

email: haydenharasta@gmail.com
aim: haydenharasta

Thanks!... Very Happy ...


1. Yes you can get a domain without credit card using paypal(for this contact wumingsden , he has bought a domain like this I guess)

2. YOu can sell domain names fro Frih$ but prove to the admin team(if they ask) that you indeed own the domain and dont cheat people

3. Nobody is selling domain names right now

4. You can get free .info domains for 1 year at http://www.1and1.org/



http://www.1and1.org ,only 5 countrys can register ?
sakurasky
I will go ahead and offer another alternative you might want to check out.
It's prepaid credit cards.

You can do your own search on the web, but be very careful of scans. I would recommend Western Union's Prepaid Master Card (http://www.westernunion.com/info/osPrepaidMC.asp) or GreenDot Visa/Mastercards (https://www.greendotonline.com).

Basically, the idea is you pay a fee to activate them, plus whatever amount you want to go on the card, and voila! You can use them wherever credit cards are accepted, so this could be a viable option for you. Good luck!
lethal753
I realize I am posting 4 years too late. But, maybe someone can find this information useful. It is possible to get a free domain with no credit card or one with an unverified Paypal account. You can even get hosting like this. Please read this blog post on getting a domain with an unverified Paypal. Smile
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Domain Names

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.