FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain hosting

achowles
I checked the FAQ before posting.
Could someone tell me whether or not there's a fee for transferring your domain to Frihost?

Also what is the size of the mailbox for each Pop account created?

Any help with these questions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
selim06
achowles wrote:
I checked the FAQ before posting.
Could someone tell me whether or not there's a fee for transferring your domain to Frihost?

Any help with these questions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

There is no need pay anything to Frihost!It's completely free!So you can transfer your domain..And the other question You can choose your limit so when you create a new account It recommends you to set the "Email Quota".
Egmond
Lol, why would there be a fee for transferring files? You can just copy all your .html files to Frihost. Enjoy!
wumingsden
Quote:

Unlimited. However, its important to notice that SquirrelMail has a slight problem. For some people the Email Quota mentioned above by selim06 doesn't work correctly. This means that you may/may not be able to limit the size of the email account. I think that Uebimiau is fine.
achowles
Thanks for the help guys. I hope my application goes through soon. Especially considering that it looks like my last host is well and truly dead now.

This is definitely the best hosting package that I've seen. If it's half as good as it sounds then I'd be happy to do my bit to promote this site.
brevity
achowles wrote:
Thanks for the help guys. I hope my application goes through soon. Especially considering that it looks like my last host is well and truly dead now.

This is definitely the best hosting package that I've seen. If it's half as good as it sounds then I'd be happy to do my bit to promote this site.

It only took about a day for me to be up and running from the time I put my request in. They're quick.

I don't think you'll be disappointed in the hosting. I know I haven't been. It's fast and best of all it's completely free! I mean, there really are no hidden fees.
mathiaus
Query answered Smile
-close-