FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Breaking benjamin

Mr. McCoy
Hey, who in here knows of this band?
And how many are going to get the new record from the "Phobia"

I am going to Very Happy

But have you heard them? and what numbers have you heard.
The best number is deffenty "Diary of Jane"
simtom
Nope, I haven't.
pll
simtom wrote:
Nope, I haven't.

SO ??? WHY YOU REPLY !!!!!
--
Breaking benjamin is one of my prefered music bands !! I heard "Diary of Jane" and I'll get "PHOBIA" at august 8! they are great ! Boo hoo! !
But, I thought the video of "the diary of Jane" was for today (June, 17 2006) but he's reported because of yahoo Evil or Very Mad at June 21 !
Breaking benjamin rocks !

I also have the album "We're not alone here" He's great, with "sooner or later", "cold", "rain" and few mores Smile !

Here's a link about this band :
http://www.shallowbay.com
enjoy!
rightclickscott
I really liked their song "Blow Me Away," but I haven't really listened to much more of them. They're still pretty good, alot of the time.
stowesa
I have heard of them I have one of there c.d.s and and I have a game sound track from the xbox game R.L.H. Run like hell I like them they are really talented.
skullflower
I have the album We Are Not Alone, which I didn't like to much. Confused I think if they did an acoustic album I would definitley be more into them. Because his vocals sound so much better with the acoustic guitar. *shrugs* I might just get one of my friends to burn this for me, because I have better albums to spend my money on.

And how can you not know about this band? They used to be pretty main stream. Not so much now though. Actually, not at all, lol.
cghq
I've only ever heard one of their songs, its called "So Cold", and I would have to say that I really like that song..... I haven't heard any of their others though, so I may check them out more in the future..... Tell me what you think of that CD you are going to buy Wink
sarahmansour
On "sooner or later" they totally rip of Bjork's bassline from Army of Me. Anyone notice that? That's the only material I've seen of theirs and it was played on TV and featured on video sites. I think they were pretty mainstream because even though I don't pay attention to the radio generally, the song caught my attention because it reminded me of another song. But then again, almost every song out there sounds like another song.
Anyway, I know it's annoying when people point out that one song sounds like another so sorry, hope I didn't offend or piss off anyone
Mr. McCoy
Nope :O have'nt noticed that,
Buuuut i still love 'em
IceNinjaa
sarahmansour wrote:
But then again, almost every song out there sounds like another song.
Anyway, I know it's annoying when people point out that one song sounds like another so sorry, hope I didn't offend or piss off anyone

somewhat off topic but whats funny about that statement is how the new RHCP song "Dani California" is extremely similar to a Tom Petty song. many people thought Petty would sue the Peppers. However, Petty doesn't really believe in lawsuits cuz there are already plenty of them. just thought id point out how true your statement is.

and as i type this im listening to Disturbed-Land Of Confusion (cover of the Genesis song)
eliasr
have heard them once, and that was from the halo soundtrack
Dezrok
I have two of their albums, "Saturate" and "We Are Not Alone", both are great. Some people say I try to sing like him in my band... Maybe I do. Laughing