FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What about my site ?

dalma101
Hello, I'm french and I'd like to know what you think about my website... I'm sorry but it is in french and I'm working on to translate it in English. Even if you don't understand everything that is said, tell me what you think about the design, navigation, subject of the site.

Thanks a lot for all suggestions that will be make...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for mistakes...
b4r4t
Maybe I'm wrong because I don't know this CMS system, but is it a standard layout?
If yes - then there is nothing to say bout layout Smile
About the content... i don't understand french, but i see that this is something about Lego blocks Smile
You should make Your own layout whitch suggest that this is a site about Lego. (Lego blocks based layout? :> That may be a god idea, don't You think?)
nhuabo
dalma101 wrote:
Hello, I'm french and I'd like to know what you think about my website... I'm sorry but it is in french and I'm working on to translate it in English. Even if you don't understand everything that is said, tell me what you think about the design, navigation, subject of the site.

Thanks a lot for all suggestions that will be make...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for mistakes...

A great website!
But why it has a big blanket ?
I want to own a website like yours.but I don't have account on frihost.
I don't know why ,I have requested twice.
First is rejected,The second has last 5 days.
And not handled yet,I don't why?????????
Can you tell me?
dalma101
So, for the layout, I've seen some other websites with Lego's design and I found it not so beautiful and I prefer designs more "professionnal"... I'm working on other designs that will be bigger...

Quote:
I want to own a website like yours.but I don't have account on frihost.
I don't know why ,I have requested twice.
First is rejected,The second has last 5 days.
And not handled yet,I don't why?????????
Can you tell me?

Concerning my account, I requested it one time and got it some days after (I feel between 20 and 30 days after...) I don't know why you don't get one because you have points enought... Maybe there is no place enought. What is the subject of your site ?[/quote]
Tomppe
Nice site and layout, but i don't speak french so i don't understand anything Sad
dalma101
I'd like to say that I'm also working on the translation in english of my site... (perhaps also in german...)
Tomppe
Ok Smile
Whong
I think it is a very nice site! Very Happy I've always loved legos, since I was a very small boy and even now though I'm 16 I still like to build something from them. It is really fun to build all kinds of things with them!

Nice site, I hope to see the English version of it soon! Laughing Wink Idea
dalma101
The translation will be put in place before the end of next week if everything is OK...
Because of my job, I have less time to work on my site but I continue to optimize it, a little by day... Wink
snowboardude
very nice layout, though the domain name kinda lacks the word lego, but overall a very good job