FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

School year went by fast

webcola
This year was the life-changing year; I discovered my true potential and my purpose as a person. I went from a 1.5 gpa to 4.16 this year! Now I'm one step closer to attending my dream college.

I was a nervous wreck today; I didn't know whether I was getting straight-A's because I had a 85% in math. I knew I had to score very high on the final, so I prayed Very Happy I talked to the teacher and I got a 47 out of 50, which was second highest to the guy with a perfect score.

So how was everyone else's year?
angelussum
Wow! That is awesome to hear. Good job!!!

Out of curiosity - what changed? (or if there wasn't anything specifically, what do you think made the difference?)

Personally, I had a decent year.. better than my last, but still not as well as I would like../
schudder
I can't believe it's already been a year since I gaduated from highschool... Granted, I screwed up my first year at university, but I suppose that was a conscious decision, as I'm changing subjects next year.

Been a great year nonetheless though... though the added free time that comes with not studying might have something to do with that Razz
webcola
angelussum wrote:
Wow! That is awesome to hear. Good job!!!

Out of curiosity - what changed? (or if there wasn't anything specifically, what do you think made the difference?)

Personally, I had a decent year.. better than my last, but still not as well as I would like../

What changed me was the desire to get out of where I live, and I started to hang out with better friends Very Happy

Btw, what grade are u in?
biffi
I'm getting my results back tomorrow, and I'm hoping I've passed. I'd hate to double my year, because i worked so hard for it and we've got a great class. Fingers crossed!