FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Emo/Pop/Punk Rock

lucypinderfan
This is the type of music i like to listen to now.. I used to listen to 2pac heaps before but now turned to bands like Yellowcard, The used, My Chemical Romance, n yer thers heaps other than that.. but what about you ppl?
Slowhand
Currently I listen to many sorts of music. I like my own country language music, but I like also at the moment blues, people like Eric Clapton. And I like also old rock, people like the Dire Straits. But afcourse I like also the 'chart music' At the moment popular music, then I like: Keane and Joss Stone
Caxius
omfg!! Shocked
hahaha I like the used and yellowcard, they are brilliant bands!
My chemical romance is a good band, but the singer... he doesnt know to sing Confused , but the are good song as: helena, or i never told you what i do for a living
do you know 18visions? the are too good! Wink
Lyrical Collision
i love these genres of music, i listen to a bit of everything and anything really though, whatever i like the sound of you know.

taking back sunday
jimmy eat world
funeral for a friend

they are all great Smile

taking back sunday - cute without the e

^^^ that song is my favorite, you should listen to it if you havent, so rocks
Slammer
Quote:
taking back sunday
jimmy eat world
funeral for a friend

they are all great Smile

I saw ffaf very recently here in scotland Very Happy was soooo amazing, was on the guest n everything! Very Happy
Caxius
Lyrical Collision wrote:

funeral for a friend

do you like ffaf? If you like ffaf... listen lostprophets, they are their teachers, hahaha
gorjuve
Any body heard of Three Days Grace or Billy Talent?! They ROCK !!
I also like Breaking Benjamin.. they're great too Razz
catscratches
I like emo too. But I like Screamo more.
twisthigh
I'm pretty much into all types of music, I've started listening to more emo/pop punk stuff now and I like it.
waway
i like punks... emo? i like silverstein .. that band is so cool!
catscratches
Yeah, Silverstein is the best and ever! Very Happy
SoundDoctrine
I like a bunch of different music, and I especially like that kind.
Good Charlotte is my favorite band, with My Chemical Romance being my second, and The Used being my third.
I also like Muse, Senses Fail, Aiden, Sugarcult, Motion City Soundtrack, and a bunch more.
nimo
i don't like emo too much... it gets me down and i don't see any real beuty in miserable people singing about misery...

i like melancholic music a lot, but i feel moe connected to radiohead, muse and audioslave (in my opinion their music is better-produced and has a more unique tone)

BTW: cheer up people!! listen to bob marley and the scissor sisters! get up from your couch, start moving your body... find a positive source of energy! happy music makes happy people. emo music puts a man into such a depression- you have to listen to more of it just to feel that someone else is as miserable as you

sorry if my position about emo may seem offensive. that is not my intension. I realize that we all have hard times but I believe it's up to us wheather to be heavy or to take things into a lighter scale and i just prefer happiness over melancholy most of the time
fiendskull9
http://youdontknowemo.tk

Razz

anywho

i listen to alot of death metal/grindcore/sXe music, but i do tone it down with alot of post-hardcore bands

silverstein
seldan (local band)
so long forgotten (local band)
greenwood (local again Razz)
Forever Midnight Sun
Moneen
As Cities Burn (my all time favorite band, met these guys many times before they were big)

-clay
vitorpacheco
I really love Linkin Park. They're the greatest band I've ever seen. They are a Rock band, the better from actually.
snowboardalliance
My favorite bands would probably be Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, Anti-Flag, Billy Talent, Matchbook Romance, and Muse.
catscratches
Yeah, Thursday are really good!
garmon
Abandoned Pools. If you're into emo style. You MUST get that. GET IT NOW!@
tom69
If emo = My chemical romance then I like emo

if emo = cut your arms then I hate emo

For the rest I listen to punk sometimes, rock I hate naming genres...

Lost prophets
Incubus
Audioslave
Goose
Linkin park (is coming back)
Zornik
Yellowcard
Metallica
nickleback
Papa raoch

Alot of bands
joethebreakdown@yahoo.com
Errmmm? Yeah I used to listen to rap Sad Ack, I am so glad I left that stage Smile I am into rock bands and musicians like Paramore, Flyleaf, and others like that Smile

I also love female pop musicians, Britney Spears, Ashley Simpson, Alexz Johnson, and others like them Smile
jds10912
new yellowcard cd pwns
tingkagol
emos, screamos, deamos, fleamos...

sad stories.
catscratches
www.myspace.com/alesana

Greate screamo band. Unfortunately, their CD isn't sold in Sweden so I need to get it from some unserious(?) internet sites. Yew. It seems like as soon as you get outside Sweden, the payment methods are extremely unsafe.