FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DragonForce

Tynerius
I was just wondering, is there anyone here who has heard of DragonForce, and if so, what do you think of them? I personally have known about them for about 3 years now, and thoroughly love their music. However, from their newest album (Inhuman Rampage) they released a video (Through the Fire and the Flames) which has been played on Scuzz a great deal, and I assume that is where a lot of people would have first heard of them.

So please, if you have heard of them, post here how you heard of them, where you heard of them and what you think of them. Thanks.
vexation
I've been pretty familiar with DragonForce before "Through the Fire and the Flames" but I never really got into them. I just find the singer's(don't have a clue what his name is) vocal style obnoxious after a few seconds.
Insanity
I've heard of them but don't remember much about them. I'm not a huge metal fan, but I thought they were alright compared to others.
Tatsumaru
Yeah I think Dragonforce is pretty decent. I haven't really gotten into them because it's like... they seem to be over-the-top fast, and after a while it's just speedy noise haha. I haven't really given them a serious listen, I'll do that when I have more time. I'm seeing them June the 25th at a festival so yeah, I'm curious.
achene
I think that some dragonforce songs are ok. As others have mentionen i think "though the fire and flames" is one of their best songs. But generally I think that it gets a bit too "unserious" (if thats a word, lol).
ninjakannon
DragonForce are good, but not my favorite band Razz
molif
their lead can be crazy man.. they are good.. but sometimes, their songs can be irritating.. the singer is great..