FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why are you Alone?

Nisk
There are many of us out there all alone. The question is why??????( Why god damn it? Why?) I have no girlfriend. I don't know why, there's only one girl i met i realy liked, but she already had a boyfriend. So i don know what now??
If u got answers I got the questions! lol
althalus
Mostly, I'm alone by choice. I get uncomfortable being around people for too long, so some days I chose to back away and hide in the shadows for a while until I feel ready face the world again.

I'd like to have more people around me than I have, and be able to deal with it, but.... it's just not in my person.

besides, when we die, we die alone.. Wink
Helios
I'm not alone :\
I always had lots of friends Razz
CyanEyed
Nisk wrote:
there's only one girl i met i realy liked, but she already had a boyfriend.

im in the same boat as u were, right now
meet in rio
Because I'm mildly unattractive, I go to a single-sex boarding school and I'm not hugely confident.

There. =]
Vrythramax
err....I am certainly not alone in this world. I have a beautiful wife who loves me (I hope), and a 6 year old little girl who I know loves me to pieces. I Hope you find your happiness someday....it's all worth the wait believe me Very Happy
MythicalMuffin
I'm alone because I have no confidence and I'm just too weird/geeky for most guys. Even guys that are INTO geeky.

But I'm content with it, as long as I have my friends and my art to keep me company. :3
Vrythramax
MythicalMuffin wrote:
I'm alone because I have no confidence and I'm just too weird/geeky for most guys. Even guys that are INTO geeky.

But I'm content with it, as long as I have my friends and my art to keep me company. :3

Hold on thier my friend, I have a Masters Degree from MIT in Applied Computer Sciences, and my wife has her Doctorate (she's a Dr. and I am just another 'puter geek for the phone company) in the same field, same institution....GEEK has nothing to do with it. It's personality that wins out in the end Wink
Jaime
I'm alone without a girl, but i have friends....
I need a pretty girl that accompany me... Wink
rightclickscott
I used to be alone. I had alot of friends, but I never really liked any of them. All of the girls I was with were all for my own interests and to hone my ability to sweet talk any girl into submission. I hated everyone. If I met anyone, I would find something I hate about them. I had my own inner peace in knowing that everyone, even my friends were an enemy to me in any way. But then the girl who I talk about all the time on these forums, my girlfriend, Allison, she came along, and the more I talked to her, the more I got to know her, I couldn't find a single thing to hate about her. Infact, all the little querks that many people might find annoying, I actually like. I enjoy every second with her, and she gave me a new outlook on life. All the hate I have is still there, but instead on focusing on the bad things, I've become more optimistic, and I follow the concept, now, that hate is a very strong word. You should never hate anyone, ever. Hate can only lead to bad things, I.E. WW2. I used to be alone, but now, I have her, and she has changed my life.
Underlined
I feel the same way about people, I feel like I'm on my own, because I'm in a younger year at school, and I feel like I'm metally older than all my friends, it's like I can't hold a sensible conversation with them, that's why in on the forums, talking to you guys, but my friends and me will get older and we will all be on the same brainwave, and that's what keeps me going!

To get a girl it just takes time, being nice, and humor, and the occasional light flirt. People know me as the funny guy, and girls like funny, nice guys. It's good advice, trust me. Razz
Vrythramax
rightclickscott wrote:
I used to be alone. I had alot of friends, but I never really liked any of them. All of the girls I was with were all for my own interests and to hone my ability to sweet talk any girl into submission. I hated everyone. If I met anyone, I would find something I hate about them. I had my own inner peace in knowing that everyone, even my friends were an enemy to me in any way. But then the girl who I talk about all the time on these forums, my girlfriend, Allison, she came along, and the more I talked to her, the more I got to know her, I couldn't find a single thing to hate about her. Infact, all the little querks that many people might find annoying, I actually like. I enjoy every second with her, and she gave me a new outlook on life. All the hate I have is still there, but instead on focusing on the bad things, I've become more optimistic, and I follow the concept, now, that hate is a very strong word. You should never hate anyone, ever. Hate can only lead to bad things, I.E. WW2. I used to be alone, but now, I have her, and she has changed my life.

I hear you brother, I was much the same way till I met my (then) future wife. That woman has enriched my life, taken pain away unto herself, and given me the greatest gift a woman can give....a child.
alkady
The answer is because you arent doing enough. You should realize by now nothing comes by complaining. I dont think youll have a girlfriend by doing nothing.

My solution is get out there and be more social and active. Try to meet new people and judging by the fact you've only been friends with one girl, You really need to brush up those social skills if you dont want to end up as the 50 Year old Virgin.
38club
Helios wrote:
I'm not alone :\
I always had lots of friends Razz

I always alone.... coz i like alone.
mying
38club wrote:

I always alone.... coz i like alone.

alone is not good.. i din't like alone... i more like many freind together