FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

You should try HideIP Platinum

babalis
I recently downloaded a software, HideIP Platinum, because one of my friends told me it was great. It's a software that hides your IP address to help blocking spam. If you were banned from a forum, this software will allow you to create a new account on this forum. If you have already voted for something on a website, this program helps voting almost indefinitly. You can also see in wich country you "are" (that's your proxy). Then, advertiser think that you are korean, chinese, american, etc..., but it's flase. Plus, the software automatically connects to the faster proxy available. That means that your Internet connection speed is not really affected. It supports both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, so you can easily switch between anonymous surfing and normal surfing, just by pressing CTRL+W. You can test it for free for 3 days, but I stongly recommend you to buy it!!!
kelvinpoon
In some cases, you cannot hide your ip using proxy.
But i would like to know why we have to hide our ip?
selim06
kelvinpoon wrote:
But i would like to know why we have to hide our ip?

He wants to download from rapidshare much more and he changes his IP I think.And on the other hand he may want to access forbidden sites...Or another reason could you explain me why we have to hide our ip(legal reasons)?
Bourgondier
This is really cool. I always though you couldn't hide your IP adress with
just software. Also great against spam. Thank you for letting us now about this program. I will check it out Wink

Byebye and see you laterz.