FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Got an Idea?

true_paki
Hello,

Does anyone know about http://www.myspace.com. Hope you guys do. Because its the #1 website for social network in US.

We are hoping to start similar website, but we will give points to our users for creating their profiles, uploading pics.........etc

DO you guys think its a good idea or not?

I
MWANGI
I think that it is an excellent idea.I'm going to check it up right now if you have already launched it.
It will save me alot of time trying to keep my point positive.
venc
no. I dont like this idea. you seee, you have heard about myspace on the news, have you not:?: you remember the rapes, the social ruins. the pervs who go on there looking for young children:?: yes, I know its all sick and wrong, so why must we create another feeding ground for this cruel and unjust people:?: I say we end myspace and all other sites like it:!:
Blaster
I dont' think it is a good idea either. If you are going to do it you would need to have to do tons of differnt things to it. It would probley take around a year or two to compleate. You are going to pay loads for a server. I just think it would be better if you didnt' do this. I know others that are trying to do it but they either failed or just gave up.
silvermesh
I think it's kind of a cool idea, though i've always been more of a livejournal person than a myspace one Wink

venc wrote:
no. I dont like this idea. you seee, you have heard about myspace on the news, have you not:?: you remember the rapes, the social ruins. the pervs who go on there looking for young children:?: yes, I know its all sick and wrong, so why must we create another feeding ground for this cruel and unjust people:?: I say we end myspace and all other sites like it:!:

thats quite hilarious. every web-based forum, chatroom, and anything else can be used by people with malicious intent. as far as that goes, this forum is just as abusable. don't blame the software, don't blame the community, blame the criminals. they're the only ones who've done anything wrong.
sibbahz
I think you should give it a go. Even if it doesnt become very big, you will probaly learn from it and will have a nice community full of people you know as well as some new people.
cybernie
there's no harm in trying... who knows we can build a community / network better than myspace? the way i say it, even just here, we are now making a community similar to myspace... what more if we can have the same or better features....
avk
that's a very good idea but however no-one knows that it is going to work or not!!

For me... it will be good!!

Let's see what others think!