FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

counterbank.com problem

engeland
I can't find a related forum to discuss this. However, if i've missed out an appropriate place please move this topic if necessary.

I use counterbank for my website and recently it changed to some AIM website. My username and password are invalid too.

I wonder if any counterbank users here are experiencing the same problem Confused
quartnee
Yea, I just went to visit today and it says something about AimProfiles, I don't know what happened, but unfortuanately I think they sold out.. Confused

That stinks because they had really good stats..
Bondings
Unfortunately they seem to have stopped the stats indeed. I'll try to contact the webmaster about it.
engeland
thanx ...

i would like to know if they really stopped with the stats for sure.

btw, can anyone recommend any other counters which is relatively detailed and user friendly as counterbank?
Bondings
It seems to be back. Most likely just a few problems with the domain configuration. I didn't get an answer though. Very Happy
goutha
It's the first time that I hear about CounterBank. Is it a good service? I'm using google analytics. Do you think that I should subscribe to CounterBank, or google analytics is sufficient.

Thanks alot.
engeland
well, wadaya know. It's back! this is good news.

I'm not sure about google analytics, coz counterbank is the only one i've tried.

However, counterbank, has cool details like the sort of browser used by the visitor, the number of pages viewed, the time of visit and even country. Wink