FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any of you ever use site optimization service ?

nappa
Have you ever seen these kind of advertisment saying that they can optimize you site and booste it to the top of the search engine. Well If any of you ever experience that great, please tell me. Because I'm not really sure if they shitting us or not.

1. How come so many of them not even have themselve list on the top of google?

2. Instead of getting on top of the SE, many of them put the advertisment on google adsense!!!! What's the point of that if they themselve can't even get on top of search engine.

3. How come so many company claim that they can get you on top. What if there are more than one clients pointing to the same keywords. How can manage to have all of their clients get on top?

This is just my observation not to be offense. Like I said if you have good experience on this kind of company. Please write on. So I will know if such thing exist and may be I'll try their service in the future.
Marston
nappa wrote:
3. How come so many company claim that they can get you on top. What if there are more than one clients pointing to the same keywords. How can manage to have all of their clients get on top?
Because they're scams. If any SEO company guarantees that they can get you to the top of a Google SERP, they're lying (you can't guarantee 100% that any technique will work).
Dragonfly
There may be scammers* and there are genuine ones too. Because every webmasters don't bother or know the importance of the search results. And they don't usually put meta tags and even titles properly, there comes those who are willing to do those ardous jobs. They cannot quarantee but it does help.
vignesh_natraj
i have always wanted to try out a software to get me into the top 10 SERPS
please recommend a software to get me into TOP 10 in google if you have tried it
Scorpio
vignesh_natraj wrote:
i have always wanted to try out a software to get me into the top 10 SERPS
please recommend a software to get me into TOP 10 in google if you have tried it

Piece of advice:

Companies(mostly scammy) are offering services to put your site on the top 10 in google for an exorbitant rate

Most of those companies fail miserably(if not all)

How can you even expect a computer program to get you to the top 10 I wonder Rolling Eyes