FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ads

linexpert
Hi,
I know this isn't much of a suggestion but i was just going to say i wouldn't mind more ads on the actual forum. As long as the webhosting is adfree i'm okay.
I'm wondering how do you make money to run the server if there are no ads or fees, are the ads on the form enough?
thanks Very Happy
TeenZine
linexpert wrote:
Hi,
I know this isn't much of a suggestion but i was just going to say i wouldn't mind more ads on the actual forum. As long as the webhosting is adfree i'm okay.
I'm wondering how do you make money to run the server if there are no ads or fees, are the ads on the form enough?
thanks Very Happy
Not to back seat moderate but this is a thing not to suggest.
wumingsden
TeenZine wrote:
linexpert wrote:
Hi,
thanks Very Happy

TeenZine, it seems that you need to re-read the Things that you MUST not SUGGEST -- READ BEFORE POSTING! thread again. Nowhere does it say not to suggest adding more ads to the frihost forums. The ads at the moment are in most places; the header, the footer, between posts, between forums, etc. There really is no other place to put them.

Quote:

Bondings does not recieve any profit/any major profit from FriHost. I believe sometimes he has to dig deep simply because the ads don't cover the running costs - we should all be grateful. I haven't spoke to him [Bondings] since returning but I'm going to ask him to add a donation button so members can donate money to him. I think that this has already been suggested but I think it'll help out a lot.
TeenZine
I like that idea about the donation button and I was confused I only skimed throught his post im sorry.
n0obie4life
There's a limit to the amount of ads Bondings can put on one page. He's maxed out all the limit already.
Blaster
Yes wumingsden this has been suggested before. I would hate to have that becuase my browser is all messed up. So i get like two errors each time i go to a page. That gets really annoying after a while. So i wouldn't want a donation button for that reason.
wumingsden
Blaster wrote:
Yes wumingsden this has been suggested before. I would hate to have that becuase my browser is all messed up. So i get like two errors each time i go to a page. That gets really annoying after a while. So i wouldn't want a donation button for that reason.

I mean a donation button with ads so maybe Bondings can splash out once in a blue moon for things for himself - of course I wouldn't mind him buying some stuff for frihost neither Wink

My point is that I would like to show through the use of sterling how much I appreciate the service - as of this moment this is not possible.
hadar20
TeenZine wrote:
linexpert wrote:
Hi,
thanks Very Happy

!!! Very Happy