FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Killin Skeeters = Good, How you like your Dogs = Bad?

S3nd K3ys
So let me get this straight... t's ok to talk about how to kill a bug, or what makes a good teacher, or your favorite shop/store, or your favorite place to travel, or the best bargain on ebay, or or or...

But to ask how you like your hot dog gets the thread closed? Rolling Eyes

I'm sure there's plenty of different ways people like to eat their dogs, but we're not allowed to discuss that?

Since James007 felt he had to 'draw the line' somewhere, lets see how long this 'line' lasts and how much it is really enforced.

Idea Or is the line meant just for me because all I do is spam and never bring up topics with lots of (how shall we say...) lively discussion??
Tumbleweed
I saw the "HotDog" thread myself and I did think it was a little silly(and everyone likes a little silly now and again), but also it was a little absurd to lock it considering many people would consider some threads on here even less valid.......of cause thats my personal preference to different threads ,one mans joy is another mans pain blah blah blah... myself...anyways...... mustard and red sauce (ketchup) Razz
ocalhoun
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Idea Or is the line meant just for me because all I do is spam and never bring up topics with lots of (how shall we say...) lively discussion??

That's probably it;
Unless...
Perhaps the hot dog thread counts as one of those 'what's your favourite _____' threads. You gotta admit, that probably wasn't going to generate many quality replies.
"with musterd and chz!" wouldn't be considered a quality post, and such a thread encourages such replies.
jayandsilo
tumbleweed wrote:
I saw the "HotDog" thread myself and I did think it was a little silly(and everyone likes a little silly now and again), but also it was a little absurd to lock it considering many people would consider some threads on here even less valid.......of cause thats my personal preference to different threads ,one mans joy is another mans pain blah blah blah... myself...anyways...... mustard and red sauce (ketchup) Razz

is your name from that intro song on the big lebowski
wumingsden
S3nd K3ys, it seems that this thread was only started to discuss a member of staff's actions. James007 made the decision to lock it and he's not going to change his mind because of this thread. Usless threads are -locked- here at frihost, James007 had a good reason and so do I.

Remember S3nd K3ys, if you have a problem with a member of staff then take it up with them privately or email an admin about it. Do not open up other Threads to discuss staff's actions.