FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you garnish your Hot Dog?

S3nd K3ys
The proper K3ys way: 1 strip of Mustard up one side, 1 strip of Ketchup down the other side.

Depending on the dog and the bun, I might consider a couple of spoons of relsih spread evenly and fully (without touching the Ketchup or Mustard) along the top of the dog.
snjripp
I think that ketchup is over rated and sourkraut under-rated! Somthing aboutr mustard and kraut that is just, magical.

It also depends on the hot dog. If it is just a hot dog, anything on it to drown the taste is appropriate. However, if it is a good bratwurst or something better, you don't want to mess around with simple condiments like ketchup. YOu want to go straight for the high quality mustard. This would have some level of horseradish in it.

Other than that, you are right. The bun also plays a vital role in the pattern of distribution of condiments.
snowboardude
S3nd K3ys wrote:
The proper K3ys way: 1 strip of Mustard up one side, 1 strip of Ketchup down the other side.

Depending on the dog and the bun, I might consider a couple of spoons of relsih spread evenly and fully (without touching the Ketchup or Mustard) along the top of the dog.

i second that
James007
I'm sorry but we have to draw a line somewhere.
-close-