FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Introduces Web Album to Picasa

surdy
Google has introduced a new feature to Picasa , it is called the Web Album.
Check it out at picasaweb.google.com Very Happy
It has been reported that "Web Album" will be available only to a limited number of Gmail users.

Source : http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=73886&cat_id=643
SamiTheBerber
surdy wrote:
Google has introduced a new feature to Picasa , it is called the Web Album.
Check it out at picasaweb.google.com Very Happy
It has been reported that "Web Album" will be available only to a limited number of Gmail users.

Source : http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=73886&cat_id=643

That sound nice Very Happy No more stress with imageshack or other picture upload sites.
varun_dodla
Really sounds wonderful after many usefuls apps from google many this one is also going to rock.......web album is a real need now a dayz with markets streaming with digi cams....

"google is the best"
tungtony
It really good. Google is great.

I really like use google service but anybody know how many capacity for each servcie. I just know Gmail is about 2.7GB. How about Google notebook ? How about google spreadsheet ? How about page creator ?How about photo album disscus in this topic ?

Anybody can tell me or where can find the answer.

Thank you.
caroline
Yep, Google Web Album seems like it'll be an awesome product.. like all of Google's other products..

I only wish they would release offline versions of their products... google spreadsheets or whatever its called is really useful for me Smile
SamiTheBerber
tungtony wrote:

I really like use google service but anybody know how many capacity for each servcie. I just know Gmail is about 2.7GB. How about Google notebook ? How about google spreadsheet ? How about page creator ?How about photo album disscus in this topic ?

Thank you.

Picasaweb has 250 MB, but there is also version with fee to get more space, so free version is 250MB.

I got my own picasaweb Very Happy http://picasaweb.google.com/sami.saada
Thadisu
Lol, Google is advancing at a fast rate, it has many things right now and at the rate they're going we'll probably be seeing a Google Supermarket!
cheeta
Not mentioning that as usal... its a another beta... and though it should be limited... pretty so we will run out of people to send invite to... Twisted Evil
billgertz
SamiTheBerber wrote:
tungtony wrote:

Thank you.

Picasaweb has 250 MB, but there is also version with fee to get more space, so free version is 250MB.

can you send me an invite please? Very Happy
SamiTheBerber
billgertz wrote:
SamiTheBerber wrote:
tungtony wrote:

Thank you.

can you send me an invite please? Very Happy

I can only invite you in gmail, but when sign in with google account then can invite yourself to use picasaweb. It takes about two day, when you get notification from Google.
jhay-kaede
jeffsolodky
I haven't used Picasa yet, I heard it was a little hard to get used to, but maybe I will try it soon.
SamiTheBerber
Picasaweb is nice and also can intergrate in Picasa. You just select pictures in Picasa which you want to send in Picasaweb and they are there after uploading. Picasa has 250MB storage, but if you pay $25/year you get 6GB storage. I think 250MB is enough for me.

Google Pages has 100MB of free storage.
deb_xp
I hav tried PICASA. It's really good n advice everyone 2 give it a try. U r going 2 luv it.
redice
I like PICASA. I like all google product. I've try some google beta software, I want to try web Album.
manumiglani
Upload from picasa is available on windows only. Also, one can only upload files with JPEG format. But it looks cool....

Also, can we use it as image hosting to call the image in forums.......
budazz
good... ill try that one... but still also a beta one