FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Doctor Who!

kaikou
I just drew and colored Doctor Who (#9)... I miss him already. Crying or Very sad

Note: I'm not done with the jacket yet... But RL and class are crazy right now (2 big exams next week, for starters) so I won't be able to work on it again for a while.

Title: "Fantastic"
Annush_K
Niiice eyes xD I like the detalisation of them.
kaikou
Thanks Smile
dwcnps
"Fantastic". "Give the man a medal".

Storing up on my Doctor Who Catch Phrases. Anyway that drawing is great. Keep it up Wink .
Klaw 2
great drawing nothing wrong with it except for the shades (i think) but thats a smal detail 8.5 out of 10.
kaikou
^ Thanks to both of you!

And I'm curious, how would you change the shading?
dwcnps
kaikou wrote:
^ Thanks to both of you!

Well the shading hmm... well I think you could make the leather jacket a bit more batttered (because that's what is is, a battered leather jacket) using a slight bit of brown shading on the prefered parts of the leather jacket.

If you don't agree with me that's OK it's just a quick idea...

Thankyou...
venc
yet another grand piece of work from you, 10/10
Che
way to go... I like it a lot...
kaikou
dwcnps wrote:
kaikou wrote:
^ Thanks to both of you!

Well the shading hmm... well I think you could make the leather jacket a bit more batttered (because that's what is is, a battered leather jacket) using a slight bit of brown shading on the prefered parts of the leather jacket.

If you don't agree with me that's OK it's just a quick idea...

Thankyou...

Ah, yes. I agree with you. And in the first post I said the jacket was unfinished Smile
BabsUlvaWho?
Yeh, I miss him too.

Though you have to say, David Tennant is pretty good.

I really liked the last episode (Olymics 2012). I think it was the best one for quite a while.

Anyways, congratulations on creating a truly terrific drawing!
megamass
witch soft you use ? it awsome Wink
albusa
wow, its look like a uncle of me, hahahaha, very funny and very well done, congratulations for your doctor who!
Dman12
wwoooow
how you did it?
tefa_taftaf2010
send my Greetings to Doctor who ??

Idea

nice work
kaikou
Dman12 wrote:
wwoooow
how you did it?

Smile I used a tablet and Photoshop 7
Took me several hours. I've forgotten how many
dwcnps
kaikou wrote:

Ah, yes. I agree with you. And in the first post I said the jacket was unfinished Smile

Oh I though you ment the rest of the jacket (as in the lower parts) Wink .
Arrow Arrow Arrow
squeakypants
Looks great. It's times like these when I wish I had a tablet... sigh...
kaikou
Thanks!

About tablets...I ordered mine on ebay for...mmm...60$ I think. It's not a Wacom. It's just a brandless tablet. lol! But it works perfectly and it's got a lot of space for drawing. I love it. If you like drawing and you've got some graphics software I totally recommend looking for one.
Mr. McCoy
That's realy nice :O You draw pretty well
kaikou
Doctor Who's got an odd face... hehe It was rather difficult to get right. And truth be told, I'm not quite 100% happy with it yet... I think I need to practice drawing him (lots - lol) before I'll be comfortable. This was my first attempt - and my best so far Smile
m00tmuffin
I really like it! You have a very nice, unique way of shading...very clean and sharp though, great job. Very Happy
haak_heu
good work , it is looking great , you have made a good peice of art
noliver
I like your shading and the way it still looks like a painting. So many people try get a photoreaslistic effect but in the process they mess it up. Great Work and Post more.
Kashinilaya
Very impressive! I like detailed drawings like that one.