FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate My Sig

balend
Its a new site Ive been working on and have just finished. Its simple sign up uplaod graphics, avatars, wallpapers that you have created and get them rated by other users of the site and you can rate other peoples works as well

please visit, sign up, upload your pics and start rating thanks

http://ratemysig.co.nr/
LukeakaDanish
Looks pretty good, however i noticed one thing ...

It will keep displaying SIG's even after i've voted for them. I think it should be random (as it is now) but not reshow any sigs before all of them have been rated by the user.
chizeled
I think you should vote once as non-registered user and you must register to keep on voting. Just mu suggestion, you will get alot more members on your site. Maybe more hits, just a suggestion.
LukeakaDanish
i dont really like that suggestion - i wouldnt have bothered voting for 4 or 5 sigs if i had to sign up - i would have smiply "pressed the coss"

But its your choice of course Very Happy

LUke
balend
Quote:
Looks pretty good, however i noticed one thing ...

It will keep displaying SIG's even after i've voted for them. I think it should be random (as it is now) but not reshow any sigs before all of them have been rated by the user.

the reason for that is because there are only 11 sigs posted so far as the site grows that problem shouldnt be there any more

Quote:
I think you should vote once as non-registered user and you must register to keep on voting. Just mu suggestion, you will get alot more members on your site. Maybe more hits, just a suggestion.

i thought about that too but some people would rather vote and if they want ther sigs on there then they can register