FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


RF Online - New Guild Recruiting





AVCGstone
hello all here to let you know that the ranks for our guild are open to recruitment. We are Dark Legion of Bellato and play on the Water Server

What is RF online:

RF Online is an epic mix of traditional fantasy MMOG mixed with unique futuristic sci-fi action to bring an entirely new and original take on the existing MMORPG genre. Set in a deep space galaxy known as Novus, take your pick from three all-powerful warring factions leading your character into the final battle for total control over the entire Novus galaxy. Choose from either the Bellato Union, taking control of individual robot battle units like never seen before within any MMOG, Holy Alliance Cora, the mystical and fantasy orientated race utilising the power of magic and finally the mighty Accretia Empire, a futuristic alien race intent on spreading destruction across the entire sector with their advanced weaponry systems.

Some info on the Factions:

Accretia
The Accretian Empire follows a totalitarian regime where goals are for the Empire, a thought that is embraced by its followers. There is no feeling when it comes to the destruction of other races and for good reason, for the Accretia are a race of mechanised units with a materialistic thinking. The Accretia are proud to be the strongest and most formidable race in the galaxy, and are proud of the huge weapons they have created to kill men, women and all things living. Their need to expand to the further reaches of the universe to become even stronger is paramount and a key driving force to their being. This has inevitably led them to the Planet Novus and the arcane civilisations it plays home to.

Cora
The Holy Alliance Cora is a spiritual civilisation with a firm belief in religion and the magical arts. Though the history of the Cora has been built on religious wars, which has created multiple states and nations, the country is strongly unified through its core religious beliefs. The Cora people, united as the Holy Alliance, now battle for their survival using the magical powers drawn from their spiritual beliefs, and traditional weapons blessed by their god, Decem.

Bellato
The Bellato Union utilise machines and some magic in their culture. Renowned for their great mechanical minds, intelligence and hand-eye coordination, the Bellato can construct huge armoured battle mechs and weapons to use in the war. Though they are physically strong and intelligent, the huge gravitational energies from their home planet have left the Bellato with smaller builds. The Bellato are experienced traders and their financial minds and greed have driven the need to extend out to other planets, to colonize and claim resource. To expand to the rest of the universe, the Bellato have to ensure that the Novus Sector doesn't fall under the supremacy of the Accretia or Cora. This desire to expand and grow will no doubt leave the galaxy engulfed in turmoil and chaos.

Our Guild:
We are made up 80% of drivers or specialists the other 20% are spiritualists, warriors or rangers we play on the Water server and we are spread world wide so there is allways some1 to play with or get hlp from

ok guys have fun and we look fwd to seeing yoy our site that is still being built can be found at http://darklegion.avcg.frih.net and those who wanna know where to start they are running trials from fileplanet.com link to trial here: http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/rfonline/trial/
Related topics
Best online games ?
Best free MMORPG?
mmorpg games
Guildwars
Mac Reviews Online:new Frickin desgin that rocks
Which Online-Games you prefer?
Moonblade here.
RF Online
Tell us about your WoW Account
Eve Online
Guildwars guild
Online Game - Ragnarok Online
RF : Online - Rising Force Online
Chapter 2
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.