FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Recommend me a program to use for short movie/flash clips.

Guelila
Hello guys Very Happy

My english teacher gave us a group assignment in which we have to make a advertisement of around 30 seconds. (Like the advertisements on TV and stuff, with sound, video, pictures and whatever.)

We are going to take some MPEG/MP4 movies with a camara and we are going to add pictures and sounds and stuff.

What I need is a program that I can edit/modify and do many cool things with the video clip and stuff.

I want something more professional than Microsoft Movie Maker, but I dont want to get to complicated Smile

What are some programs where I can modify/add/edit videos or flash?

Thanks a lot in advance Very Happy
Josso
Quote:
I want something more professional than Microsoft Movie Maker, but I dont want to get to complicated

That's tricky. My expertise don't really span into the middle of the range very much but I can suggest a program that is a bit better than WMM.

Ulead Video Studio (newest version I'm not sure about).

It'll cost you a tiny price on Ebay I expect... the later versions are a lot better but the last version I had in non-demo form was the 6th one and in some cases it was a lot better than WMM. It supports a good range of file formats and for small scale editing you shouldn't have a problem as such.

Hope this helps.
Guelila
Thanks for the fast reply. Very Happy

I have never heard of the program but I did some searches and it looks pretty good, so I am now.. *cough* Embarassed downlaoding it..*cough*

THanks for your post and I am still looking for other programs if this one doesnt work out, so, If others can reccomend me other programs that would be nice.

Thanks,
Guelila

(P.S. Ulead has some pretty cool programs, I just found out. Shocked )