FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what do you think of this band?

Hobbit
www.myspace.com/bermuda

They posted their band on my site, and I thought they were pretty awesome. His voice is unique and so is the lyrics and music. I don't know, I just really liked it. Tell me what you think.
kronso.23
I get a broken link when I try to see it
tingkagol
these type of bands have begun to sicken me.
Moey
Its nothing terribly special. The music is a little bit catchy, but its nothing that nobody has ever done before. The vocals sound like every other band of this type.
AG007
I have seen lot of bands like this one, too.
In my school and in the net.
sarahmansour
Hi
If you really like this band I won't say anything negative about them, it's just my personal preference that I didn't get into the music. It seems well-recorded though for an indie band (I'm assuming they are). But I didn't enjoy the music or the vocals. We get a lot of songs like this on the radio/TV so I'm very familiar with this genre and after a while they all sound the same. Good for them for playing music and writing their original material though. If they change their style a little, which they probably will if they're a good band, they could evolve and provide something new to this kind of music.
spaz-o
What's so unique about his voice? There's a million other that sound just like him.

The vocals are a bit whiney for my taste (aside from the screaming, obviously) but they're not bad. They've got a really tight performance, which is good.

Their drummer has a DW set... that's hot.