FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats your Favoret Onlinr game?

Whats your favoret online game?
Counter Strike 1.3 / 1.6 / Candition Zero / Source
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Age Of Empire 1 / 2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nitto1320
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Street Challenge
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
RuneScape
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Half Life 1 / 2 / Source
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
TeamFortess Classic
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Conquer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other not on this list
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

c-s
What is your favoret online game??
Monkeydog
i don't play many online games but i guess Gunbound,Inklink(its at shockwave.com ,its awesome),and Diablo 2(but i barely ever play that)
ganz
Warcraft 3
RavenCross
Ragnarok Online and Gunbound<== Very educational (angles and projectile motion)
althalus
The only game I play online is World of Warcraft. I haven't played as much as I hoped this summer... Spent too much time doing weird things, like.. Being out in the sun..?! Confused
MoFo^
my fav online game is AA
(AMERICA'S ARMY)
Maka
Wow you left out bf2??m that is the greatest online game out right now!.
lockwolf
Zdaemon, its the old Doom online, it kicks ass! Go pick up a copy of Doom and take it online!
chanchunyu
AOE2 and Rainbow6: Rogue Spear
They're old games......but I love them so much!!
I played them for few years but I still feeling hot with them
baseballbrad3
batlefield series, halo series (with xbox live or xbconnect), Ogame.org, and Gunz
Jeff_vella_leone
I think the most challanging oline game is ut2004 it just drives me mad i play it like 8 hrs everyday. Anyone like ut2004 here?
I have my own clan |G>o<D| Clan too
vengeance
Look the best online game out there is.... SOCOM2 for the PS2.. and they are coming out with a SOCOM3, now for that i cant wait... if you havent played it... Play it... and when 3 comes out.. buy it.. so i can kick your ass in it... Very Happy ... lol.. . later...
Monkeydog
I just started playing Ragnarok Online,its kinda awesome.I usally only play games that work on my cheap old computer Sad
Bender1337
CS is my favorite for fps its so cool and never can get boring
ArkaF
counter-strike 1.6
dexterius
Best online game ever is OGAME !!! try at www.ogame.org ... if you like real strategy games then it is great ...
omni_de_chronos
Counter Strike 1.6, no doubt the best game ever XD
no_name
I play just Wolf Et , cs surce, Crime , and more.

www.crime.ee this ise very good game. This is in my own langues.
franchi105
Not in the list of course but I lie Call of Duty!!!!
It's amzing when it's online!
elyo-luk
half-life 2 is the best!!! i'm admin in a big coop server Razz
linkman2004
The Jedi Knight games (Outcast and Academy anyways) totally roxor my teh boxorz. I say this because there's nothing on the list that I have played. Confused
Jeff_vella_leone
linkman2004 wrote:
The Jedi Knight games (Outcast and Academy anyways) totally roxor my teh boxorz. I say this because there's nothing on the list that I have played. Confused

in my openion jedi achademy is a great game too allthough it is a different type of game than those mentioned here before.
d-b-u
Here are two amazingly addictive free mmorpgs, neither of which is traditional rpg style.

First is called Shot-Online. It's a golf mmorpg, so if you like golf games at all, you'll probably love this, and even if you don't you might anyway. You get level ups and money for doing good and then earn stat points to spend and can buy new clubs/outfits. Great game to play in a window while doing other things or with friends in the same game.

www.shot-online.com

The other is called Navy Field. This is a navy simulation rpg, that plays kinda like a RTS, except you only have one boat and nothing to build. Basically, you're on a team with a bunch of other ships against another team (battles can get huge.. 150+ ships) and you drive around and aim your guns/torpedos and shoot the other team. You earn EXP and money for battles. Exp levels up your sailors (you recruit lots) and then gives you access to new guns, torpedos, and ships. You can be any one of 4 nations (US, Japan, Britain, Germany) and each nation has tons of exclusive ships. you start off as a neutral ship, and then upgrade to better types of ships once you pick a country. eventually, you get super powerful ships like heavy cruisers, aircraft carriers, and battleships. Super addicting.. only real downside is that there is no window mode.

www.navyfield.com
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-82.html

-close-