FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does anyone know BoA?

carolinehjkim
BoA is a korean female singer.
She is also my favorite singer.
I was just curious if anyone in this forum knos her, her song or even her fan,,,,,
I really liker her herself and her songs....

if you do like her, could you tell me your favorite songs
and perhaps your age/sex/location?? I'm just curious
I'm fifteen/female/korean/currently in us.....
frenchy
Never heard of her before just check out her website and a couple of her video's she sounds all right altho i can't understand wat she actuly saying.lol
ainieas
I know of her but not much. Got a few pics of her in my site. Here's one for those who haven't seen her yet http://thatdamnboy.frih.net/celebrities/22/BoA.JPG. She IS cute. Heard her songs just in the passing. Not anything that would hold my attention for long.
Guelila
HEHe
yeap

Boa is cute.
I think she used to be cuter when she was a little younger.. like a year ago or so..

Nice
zlang
I know of her but not much,i just heard that she is very beautiful
yeu9h1
I also know BoA, mostly through her J-pop stuffs. One of my favorite singers. Songs like soundscape or Every Heart are great Very Happy. I'm fifteen, too.
TSpiralP
eww j-pop, haha
eku53ru
BoA, in my opinion is pretty creepy. She got her big start at a young age and began studying other languages at that point, if I don't remember incorrectly. I'm amazed at how she can sing in Mandarin, English, and Japanese, in addition to her native language, Korean. I got to listen to one of her earlier albums (Jumping into the World), but I didn't really find it much to my tastes. I do give her credit since she does so much work, though.
ddukki
As a korean in America, I have to say that besides YuRi, BoA is the biggest Britney Spears knock off. She may be able to sing, but they've been through so much publicity that its kind of disgusting. I may be saying this because of my lack of sleep these past few days, but I really don't like what the media and public is doing to artistic vision.
djsamsung
i only like her coz she's looks hot!

LOL
upliftphoto
yeah
kazikame
My friend likes Japan and Korea and BoA is his favourite singer. Personally, I haven't heard anything though.