FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I think I love asking... another doubt :)

Mamsaac
So, I tried a lot of other free hosts for a friend of mine's site, but nothing like frihost...

now, my question is this:

I have my site running from frihost (www.mamstuff.tk, running from www.mam.frih.net), my friend is going to make a website, BUT, I'm gonna participate in that website a lot, so it's more like half-half. The site will be running on WordPress (a two-people blog, it will be)... so, my question is:

could I keep the "MamStuff.tk" with the mam.frih.net, plus, running another site called "famcrux.co.nr" (religious blog... actually) from mam.frih.net/wordpress????

I'm gonna be participating in both and I don't really need more than 1 gig of bandwidth, plus, I don't think I will ever fill the 250mb of space.... is it against the ToS? I just read them but found nothing on it.

thanks, I hope I made myself clear.
Scorpio
I am quite sure you can do that.

After all, you are going to use space and bandwidth from within the 250mb and 10gb respectively

As long as you dont request another account under another User ID, there is no problem
Bockman
scorpio wrote:
I am quite sure you can do that.

After all, you are going to use space and bandwidth from within the 250mb and 10gb respectively

As long as you dont request another account under another User ID, there is no problem

Quoted for truth.

scorpio answered you doubt, so i'm closing this topic. any other question related to this topic, please pm me or another Mod/Admin to reopen it.

Be Well Cool