FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Make Easy Money

Hobbit
I made a blog, here I just post techniques and tips to make money online. Whether it's about advertising, or any other method. I will just post it there, so check it out and tell me what you think.

www.easymoney-online.blogspot.com/
joshumu
I like it. I even checked out the forum you talked about in the blog. Not a bad way to waste time. If you can keep up with that blog i would keep checking it out.
Hobbit
Oh I'll try to update it at least 3 times a week! Specially since there's always new ways to make money.
Nathan69
thats prolly just another spamd site that wants your money that says you make it..
Hobbit
Nathan69 wrote:
thats prolly just another spamd site that wants your money that says you make it..

And you're just another spammer who wants free hosting. I don't know if you're talking about my site, or the site in my blog, but both don't lie and are not about spam. Sure, I may make profit, but I will never post a scam.
Hobbit
Another update, I changed the comment settings to public. So anyone can post comments, just don't abuse the system.
7gts-scout
not bad... i'll come and check out your site once a week to see how i can earn extra pocket money Twisted Evil really.. you have great idea on it... thx Wink keep it up! Rolling Eyes
Hobbit
Thanks. I'll seriously try to post as many things to make pocket money. I'll also try to post things that don't need any investing.
b4r4t
I tried this all ptc/ptr but You won't make lot of moneys if You dont have lot of referrals Smile
But if You make som moneys you may go to autosurfs/hyip Smile
I've earned only about $150 on this ptr/ptc thing in Year - but this is only fun Smile Best thing to earn moneys is for example poker rooms with no deposit bonus - I've earnet there bout $100 in 2 days (prove in my signature) Smile

About this blog - clean, nice , good colors - if it will be actualised it will be nice place Smile
Hobbit
I updated it with another offer, this one gets you 5 dollars instantly. I actually signed up for it about 3 days ago, and gave it a lot of though, and yes it deserved to be posted.
warallthetm
So none of these are scams? Nice, thank you!

WOOT ITS MY 200TH POST!!!! :PARTY: Smile
KMKM
dude make sure you add the sites which pay by paypal... cauze itz the most popular one... and BTW GREAT BLOG!!!!

Kudos!
~KMKM
Dark-Tech
though i feel blogs are stupid and don't care opneway or another about the material i would like to point out that the images in the main part such as the

pixel space should be linked to the website also the link you had at the bottom of that section for it

www.tufat.com/s_milliondollarhomepage.htm
needs to be a link not just text make it easy for the users

also link the cash posting to its website
sugarbox
^ ^ are there more ways?
yaashop
for some reasons, the link doesnt work for me. is it down? any suggestion? ^^
ninjakannon
I like the blog!

And also the links! Thanks for those - I'll make a bit of cash from them Very Happy

By the way; that forum site that pays you to post: you need 500 to for $15 so that you can get paid! Arg, that's a lot. I was thinking of making a site that followed much the same principle. So now I've got a few more ideas, thanks again! Very Happy
ninjakannon
sugarbox wrote:
^ ^ are there more ways?

Don't get greedy now Wink

Ps. I've added the blog and the sites it mentions to my favorites.
redice
It is not so easy to make money online. But I want to learn some about this. Thank for the link.
genius123
It's great, I need pocke cash! Razz
tamilchild
this place is very great to advertise
ninjakannon
I've found another website that pays you, and the great thing about this one is that you have to only be 13 years old or more because they send a check to you.

Here's a link: http://www.treasuretrooper.com/129443

Register, it's great, I have Very Happy
swsource
ninjakannon wrote:
I've found another website that pays you, and the great thing about this one is that you have to only be 13 years old or more because they send a check to you.

Here's a link: http://www.treasuretrooper.com/129443

Register, it's great, I have Very Happy

The question is have you TESTED these things you post or do you just read them and think they sound good? Testimonials are legally alowed to be fake in the USA
ninjakannon
As I said, I'm a member of it, so yes, I have tested it. The basic idea is that they get 20% of the cash you make, therefore they just want you to go and get loaded, thus their service is good. They have over 100,000 members. Cool
swsource
ninjakannon wrote:
As I said, I'm a member of it, so yes, I have tested it. The basic idea is that they get 20% of the cash you make, therefore they just want you to go and get loaded, thus their service is good. They have over 100,000 members. Cool

Well the surveys arent "available in my area" and the games refuse to support Linux (perhaps because it gives me actual control over my own computer hehehe ^^) so i guess ill try it out on windows.

Whenever I get a good score in a tournament theres an error submitting my score. When I get a bad one it submits just fine. This is bullshit.
ivanegues
¿How much have you done so far? since when? Is it worth it? Just to have an idea.

I have no clue about ad-sense or publicity in web pages. I only know they look so bad.
How much can, a blog for example make?