FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wacky wheels

elincinerador
did anyone hear played wacky wheels?? it's the best game ever... well.. if not.. which dos games did you played?? or are you blinded by this new crap??
ChaosMike
Oh my god. I remember playing this game when i was a kid. THat was such an awesome game. I used to play the panda all the time. I loved the multiplayer on it where you try to knowck out the other players. I played with my bro all the time.

Good times Cool
Yjaxygames
I love this game! Riding with a tiger, shooting the shark with eagles, who made this game?
indeedwrestling
Hehe. That was one of the first games I can remember downloading. VGA graphics (maybe even SVGA) and a Mario Kart like atmopshere. Good fun!
sgwreviews
OH jeah, I remeber this, I really enjoyed that game too. Really fun to shoot out my little brother, but I wouldn't say it was the best game of those days. I liked the Larry series much more.
bigdan
Wacky Wheels...whatta game! I've managed to find a disk with that on it, and I've loaded it up in DOSBox...great fun! Very Happy
Yjaxygames
I played it with my brother too, he won much, but I was unbeatable in duckshooting!!! Very Happy
althalus
Last time I played Wacky Wheels was last year, and I got a hold of the full version. I managed to beat the game, funny enough - that rarely happens without having cheats involved. *proud* Cool

A bunch of years ago I played a clone of this game, which wasn't nearly as good but still pretty entertaining.
Yjaxygames
Oh, and I remember that in 2 player mode, you could summon a annyoning devil into the screen of the opponent, really funny!
Daniel15
Ah yes, I remember playing Wacky Wheels. I still have it on two 1.44MB floppy disks (along with my DOS 6.22 Installation disks, and Windows 3.0 installation disks Very Happy).

Didn't it also have a Dopefish (from Commander Keen) cameo in it?

Quote:
which dos games did you played??

Well, I played DOOM, Wacky Wheels, Stunts, Breakout, Commander Keen 1-6 as well as Keen Dreams, Duke Nukem 3D, The Incredible Machine (man, I loved that game Smile), Dangerous Dave, Epic Pinball and a whole lot more (can't remember what they're called). I especially loved the games by Epic Megagames.

DOS games are awesome! I should really reinstall all my DOS games Very Happy
soldeinvierno
Oh boy! That game was awesome!! I spent years with the 4-levels-free trial version. I was lucky and some years later, a newspaper gave the full version for free Laughing