FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Gmail

kernel_geek
I think it is rediculous that people are selling (more rediculous that people are buying) gmail invites, I have around 200 + so if you want one please just P.M me.

ps.

Please could you remove me when you recieve your Gmail invite as Gmail auto adds inviter to contact list.
hlavco
Sorry, already got gmail over here. But selling? That's crazy. Just ask your friends. One of them is sure to have it.
pixor
I knew they were selling them when it first came out and people got like 2 invites in a week, but now its almost impossible to spend all of your invitations, so they're just being greedy. I have over 100 as well, just pm me and I'll send you an invitation.

PS I also think the invitation system is kinda outdated and for sites that really dont trust on themselves a lot.
Balthamos
I'm choking on these things. I still can't believe it's in beta Laughing. If you want one, just let me know. Heck, I'll give you two Wink.

~Balthamos
MythicalMuffin
People are selling them? Weird. I'd gladly give out my invites, as well - though, most people already have a gmail.
conicon
It's funny that you mention that because my conicon partner could not get but wanted gmail for the longest time and I knew someone so after I got invited I soon invited him too. So now anyone we know who wants gmail has gmail and may I add it is the best stuff in the world. I have never seen a better put together mail client in my life. Google is really on top of their game. Funny enough is that if you invite someone to join gmail they will more than likely replenish that invite before you can find someone else to invite to gmail, and even funnier if you can invite faster than it can replenish or if it doesn't even replenish itself then you can invite yourself to start a new gmail account and get more invites that way. So the invites are virtually limitless. I think gmail now is so widespread, and considering that the invites went from 5 to 200, that they can't consider it beta now, which is why I think they had an invite only policy in the beginning but now I wonder if they keep it invite only because they don't want spammers to join up. Those are probably the people buying the email addresses. But that's just my opinion. I'm sure that google has a way of weeding out spammers though. They are google and they will one day rule the world.
tkcy
Yeah, I think those people who pay to get a gmail account is real silly. Of course, those who wants gmail acount/acountsssss, feel free to pm me. U'll get as many as u want. Cheers! Wink
Jayfarer
I thought GMail was out of beta by now. Mostly because there are so many invites and I never hear anyone asking for them anymore.
tony
Same goes for me - if anyone wants a gmail account, you are welcome to have 1 - i've got plenty invites. just send me a PM!
alkady
People are still paying for these things????? Wow, I got mines like 2 years ago and for free.
We r the SYC
ouch, Pay for free stuff,..... its so kewl its free... theres a program on the net that lets u use your Gmail storage as a harddrive on your computer Razz its awom!!! Razz
filet
kernel_geek wrote:
I think it is rediculous that people are selling (more rediculous that people are buying) gmail invites, I have around 200 + so if you want one please just P.M me.

ps.

Please could you remove me when you recieve your Gmail invite as Gmail auto adds inviter to contact list.

wow thats massive... isnt gmail provide 20 invites per person..did you collect gmail accounts Surprised
We r the SYC
i think it gives you more like 100, and keeps reseting how many uve used, I had 100 to start with and now have 96 but ive invited way more than 4 people Cool
TeenZine
I thought you weren't alowed to sell gmail invites ?? o well given the fact that many people are posting in this fourm I guess i dont see it violatin a rule. But why can't people just pay like 50 cents to get a text message with the code. I also dont see why spammers wouldn't just come here for another invite code to send from. Which violates the whole safty Google is trying to have against spammers. Who else agrees with me.
avk
Ha ha !!

I have gmail and have lot's of Invites left!!
Scorpio
avk wrote:
Ha ha !!

I have gmail and have lot's of Invites left!!

Big Deal!

And you arent te only one
area547
I remember when gmail first came out and a buddy of mine gave me an invite. I checked ebay and invites where selling for A LOT. Probably would have sold them if my friends wouldn't have begged the hell out of me for them.
gail1367
Hi all,

I also have a gmail account and lots of invites,

I was wondering can you signup for more than 1 gmail account yourself.

Does anyone know if you can do this.

Thanks
Gail
mOrpheuS
We all have GMail accounts and numerous free invites.

From the replies here, it's quite clear that no one needs a GMail invitation anymore.
And everyone posting "PM me for invite" is pretty pointless.

If anyone does indeed need a GMail invitation, just PM any other active member on this forum ... they can all get you an invitation.

The official topic meant to prevent GMail invitation spam.

-close-