FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

uploading avatars to avatar gallery?

cocobirdi
i uploaded all the images i wanted to phpbb2>images>avatars>gallery and nothing's showing up. i don't know where else to put it lol. where does it go?
wumingsden
cocobirdi wrote:
i uploaded all the images i wanted to phpbb2>images>avatars>gallery and nothing's showing up. i don't know where else to put it lol. where does it go?

Images cannot be placed inside the gallery directory. Images have to be placed inside a folder and this folder has to be placed inside the gallery directory,
Next you need to enable the option in the ACP - should be named something like "Enable Gallery Avatars". Users should then be able to choose a avatar from the gallery in their profile.
n0obie4life
They can, just that wumingsden is *[Edit by Bockman]*.

Go to images/avatars/gallery/

Create a folder to name it whatever the gallery is..like "n0obie4life" (assuming you upload all avatars related to me). Then in the n0obie4life folder (images/avatars/gallery/n0obie4life), upload whatever image that you want to be in that "gallery".

Should be able to see it in the avatar gallery if my brain was working correctly.
wumingsden
n0obie4life wrote:
They can, just that wumingsden is *[Edit by Bockman]*.

Go to images/avatars/gallery/

Create a folder to name it whatever the gallery is..like "n0obie4life" (assuming you upload all avatars related to me). Then in the n0obie4life folder (images/avatars/gallery/n0obie4life), upload whatever image that you want to be in that "gallery".

Should be able to see it in the avatar gallery if my brain was working correctly.

N4L, although this is correct, you seem to not have noticed that my post said the same thing, that the images need to be placed inside a folder and this folder needs to be inside the /images/gallery directory Wink
cocobirdi
thank both of yall Wink

but don't fight over me next time lol
wumingsden
cocobirdi wrote:
thank both of yall Wink

but don't fight over me next time lol

Don't worry, where not Very Happy I guess the "problem" is now solved? If not then PM me, otherwise -locked-