FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ghost Recon (Original and AW)

GW_Addict
Wow, I cannot believe there is nothing on this list for Ghost Recon - one of the best games ever made! I also think that the new Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare will follow well in the steps of the previous game.

It is also worthy to note that the latest edition of GR supports the AEGIS Physics card - woot!
GW_Addict
So - anybody out there running the new Ghost Recon with the Physics Accelerator card? If so, what do you think?
SLNapster
GW_Addict wrote:
So - anybody out there running the new Ghost Recon with the Physics Accelerator card? If so, what do you think?

I really love it, it really does take a lot out of your PC with a good set up or not but its unbelievable. I really get into the firefights because the graphics are soooo amazing. Still loving that game!
hobbes51
rogue spear was the best... that was the first to do the online mulitplayer welll, but its sucks now on xbox live, ghost recon advanced war fighter needs to have a matchmaking service like halo did... i will spend an hour trying to get into a game and then get kicked out 3 min in... i love this game, but the multiplayer is designed poorly
chizeled
I have'nt played it yet but I think that is the next game I get. I saw the demo and it was awesome. How much is it, and where is the cheapest place to get it.
GW_Addict
hobbes51 wrote:
rogue spear was the best... that was the first to do the online mulitplayer welll, but its sucks now on xbox live, ghost recon advanced war fighter needs to have a matchmaking service like halo did... i will spend an hour trying to get into a game and then get kicked out 3 min in... i love this game, but the multiplayer is designed poorly

I have heard the same things from a LOT of people. I am really surprised that they went from something as awesome as the multiplayer setup, interface, and functionality of the original Ghost Recon to something as lame as what they have now. I wonder what their excuse for this is?