FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

StevenHugo.Be - Portfolio site

Reign
I made a new portfolio site and need some feedback. I still need to finish some things like making it valid, finishing the contact page, adding some other languages and so on.

give me feedback please Smile

http://www.stevenhugo.be
SargerAs
well, I like them very much! In general I like simple websites with no huge-flash animations Very Happy Simple and clearly structured is exactly what the People need...

Just that we have to klick always on images bevore enter the site sucks a bit...

But anyway, congratulations!!!
Reign
Thanx!

On the splash screen I will put announcements and such, it's a bit meaningless now but that will change..
Reign
completely finished now....some more feedback please?
chizeled
I like your site, it is clean. Did you just gradualte college? Are you doing any freelance work yet? I think you should do a flash menu bar, clean like your site. That would show you have some skills in Flash. I wouldn't go overboard with the flash, but just be suptle with it. I like fresh ideas and your site is heading in the right direction. Thanks for sharing.
Reign
chizeled wrote:
I like your site, it is clean. Did you just gradualte college? Are you doing any freelance work yet? I think you should do a flash menu bar, clean like your site. That would show you have some skills in Flash. I wouldn't go overboard with the flash, but just be suptle with it. I like fresh ideas and your site is heading in the right direction. Thanks for sharing.

thanx, I don't think it's necessary to make a flash menubar... if you want to know what my flash skills are then just look at my work.

I might do something in flash with the banner but thats not urgent.