FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Family Guy !!!

Who is your favorite Family Guy Character?
Peter
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Lois
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stewie
54%
 54%  [ 23 ]
Meg
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chris
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Brian
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
The Greased up Deaf Guy
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Death
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Neil Goldman
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Quagmire
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Joe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cleveland
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mayor West
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Someone else not in this huge list
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 42

carlna
It seems today
that all we see
is violence in movies
and sex on tv.....

Who doesn't know these lines by heart. In the past few years, Seth MacFarlane's Family Guy has become one of America's most watched adult cartoons. I personally love the series, and own all seasons available on DVD. I just can't get enough of it. Personally, my favortie character is Brian. So sarcastic, yet kinda smart, I can't get enough of this alcoholic dog! So who is your favorite character, and what do you think of the series? I was kind of surprised by the quality of the newest season, which I found to be lower than the others. But again, that's just my opinion.

Stewie wrote:
Damn you damn the broccolis and damn the wright brothers!
ylmun
I'd be surprised if Stewie doesn't win this...
Skouris
Family Guy, all right. Now you're talking my language. This show is so funny. Stewie is a riot. And it just keeps getting better and better. My favorite episode would have to be when Brian gets hooked on drugs and goes into rehab at this really posh clinic and Peter says, "This is where bGod would go if he had to stop doing blow" Priceless.
Draznog
i like both stewie and quagmire
shinnoyami
stewie
I have a question; does lois hear him talk? she doesn't seem to respond to him when he does... if no, how can other adults hear him?
squeakypants
Great show, crappy poll :p I don't have a favorite character, as it's the show that makes me laugh, and the show isn't character-driven for the most part. Stewie and Brian are the only real "characters" in the show.
ehm_qhl
Stewie and Peter... LoL
eday2010
I used to like Stewie a lot more when he was hellbent on taking over the world and killing Lois. Now he's just kind of gay and wimpy. Quagmire is as funny as ever, as is Peter. If only Stewie would become a megalomaniac again instead of a pansy.
GProject
I wish I didn't have to be so stereotypical and pick Stewie, but let's face it - he is a completely genius character!

"What the deuce?"
Tatsumaru
Family Guy is awesome.

I like Peter the most because he's just stupid and funny.
em0o
I definitely like Stewie the most! They're all so quick witted though that it's hard to decide. I especially love the scene where Brian is leaving for Hollywood in one of hte episodes and Stewie runs out crying out "Brian!" When he arrives at the cab that Brian has already boarded, instead of trying to persuade him to stay, he spits on him instead. I love it! Family guy is obscene and borders on inappropriate but it's sooo smart too.
I alos like Peter and Brian alot too. Don't care much for Meg though.
Hojo
I miss Family Guy. I watched it back when i lived in Canada, but since i moved to germany i have been unable to watch it sicne it doesnt get shown here. my fav character was brian
carlna
How can brian has more votes than peter and the greased up deaf guy.There so funny and the only one who voted for the greased up deaf guy.
CtrlAltDeleteDie
What about the Herbert the Creepy Old Guy.

"You like popsicles?" - Herbert
"Well, sure!" - Chris
"Then you need to come on down to the cellar. I got a whole freezer full of popsicles. mmmmmmm."
"I gotta get going."
"Don't make me beg now."

Thats one of my favorite Family Guy moments.
Lyriqz
this show owns all... greatest moment i remember was when that girl said she was preg. and petter reaction was "ARE YOU SURE ITS URS"!! LOL!!! that was to funny.... family guy has to be the greatest show ever made, from the times stewie pulls out a lazer gun to kill his mom or when he pushed out the foot rest while petter was blind..... Lol
jeremoi
I like Stewie because he says it like it is.
Talk2Tom11
Family guy has to be the best show ever made. And I vote stewie as the best character on the show. Although i don't think there is anyone i would get ride of on the show... they all help to make it an amazing show.
soldeinvierno
I love this show!!!

And I think Peter is a bit underrated. Should be second after Stewie. It is the perfect continuation of Homer Simpson.
KernEnergie
I love this show, they go where The Simpsons do not go (even if TS are very very good too). Stewie is my favourite character, he has a lovely accent and I like the way he acts.
I don't really like Peter, this character could be better and more amusing.
lunatic07
i will go with stewie hes so funny hes my favourite in the show for all time meg is like boring peter is the second funniest but thats it the rest are boring no offense.
Octaeder
CtrlAltDeleteDie wrote:
What about the Herbert the Creepy Old Guy.

"You like popsicles?" - Herbert
"Well, sure!" - Chris
"Then you need to come on down to the cellar. I got a whole freezer full of popsicles. mmmmmmm."
"I gotta get going."
"Don't make me beg now."

Thats one of my favorite Family Guy moments.

See Herbert was great up until season four where, like with most of the support characters, they just used him in order to get a cheap laugh from people going "oh there's that creepy old guy, yeah he was funny in that one episode". The whole plotline with Chris doing chores for him was just dire. That's the problem that FG is starting to show over other adult cartoon comedies: They used one-dimensional background characters for quick gags. Fine when they're one use only, but now that they're looking to have a community around these characters it doesn't work, because they were only ever meant to be one-time use punch lines.

I'm just desperately hoping that the end of the fourth season was a temporary dip in quality. There were some good episodes that season but, with the exception of Griffin Family History, the last five or so were just awful.
Nigeria
I voted for Stewie he is so funny and cute he reminds me of the little baby from the movie bebe's kids.
bigdan
I picked Peter, but I love both Stewie and Peter, they're hilarious! Very Happy An absolute riot! Very Happy Very Happy
deftech
I think stewee will win hands down. quagmire is funny too trying to be a playa. This show is a funny show and i do love it.
SusieSmacktard
I chose Stewie, because I love how many different ways he has tried to kill Lois and failed. My favorite moment involves an attempt on Lois while she is doing laundry. Stewie floated in with some sort of hovering drill contraption. He missed Lois and hit the wall, and his drill began spinning him against the floor. Frantically he calls for Brian. "Brian do something!! AAAAAA!!" Brian opens a beer and begins throwing peanuts at Stewie. Ah, good stuff!
AaronJizzles
ylmun wrote:
I'd be surprised if Stewie doesn't win this...

same here, im watching it right now when him and brian are on the road, its hilarious

Brian: What are we doing here?
Stewie: oh, we needed a weekend away from the kids... you know... just us, WE NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE

lol, thats the episode im on. Laughing

-AJ
nondormo
Nigeria wrote:
I voted for Stewie he is so funny and cute he reminds me of the little baby from the movie bebe's kids.

What makes Stewie funny is the utter incongruity of a baby that makes cynical remarks with an English accent. And he is megalomanic too, adding to the bellyache.
colilon
Stewey rules!

Though I liked better the first seasons Stewey, the one who consentrated most on trying to kill louis.

But his kinda nice on the new season as well.

Oh, what am I saying, Ill love him no matter.
Terrasis-Cian
Stewie and Peter are my favourite characters.....Oh hell! Brian too.......These are 3 of the characters that Seth MacFarlane voices. He does an excellent job, I think.
Family Guy is an absolutely awesome show. A lot of people compare it with "The Simpsons" and "South Park"....I would say that it's somewhere in the middle. It depends what you are in the mood for, I guess. Family Guy is very clever and witty and is for a teenage/adult age group. I love the animation in Family Guy and I love the characters too! I also love the musical element which can be seen in various episodes. I sincerely hope that Family Guy keeps running as long (at least) as The Simpsons has. It is a brilliant show and Seth MacFarlane is a genius! I also love Chris and Meg!....
CreepingD
Stewie for President!
Darren
Stewie is great but I have to vote Peter. His flashbacks are hilarious and I buckle over when he falls through a table/stage/garage door etc.

An absolute genius show!