FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pythonscripts

Technaut
pythonscripts is going to be a website dedicated to listing scripts written in Python (duh) for free download. check it out if your intrested. if enough people submit scripts, i will buy it a .com domain. please give me your comments and suggestions on what you think of the design, and how it could be better. i started building this site because very few sites offer Python scripts, and none (i think) allow people to submit them for free. give me comments and what you think of this idea.
http://pythonscripts.farscrystudios.frih.net
Helios
I like Python Smile
Really like to code in this language. So easy Smile
undoweb
Hello, do you whant to exchange links with me? If you are interested please PM me!
Technaut
sure, but only Python-related sites get a banner. other types of sites get a link on our links page (or maybe on the index, it all depends on what your site is). but for you, i might make an exception. Very Happy
Lapinbleu
Good idea, a Python script repositorY. (hint for a banner...)
I use P and have a good stock of scripts. The site looks pretty raw - graphics aren't so important, but you'll have to design in advance a good library system, or it will be impossible to find anything. I have (he looks) 2029 .py files and 168 .pyc, many of them related to Blender, which integrates Python. And I could find 10,000 more in a couple of hours...

Ambitious project - good luck! Call me here or PM.
Technaut
send them to me!