FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to Let Someone Know You Like Him Without Telling Him

prepkid
The title says it all!!!

Please HELP
LukeakaDanish
I am a guy, and the one thing which always gets me thinking a girl likes me (although they often turn out not to do anyway) is when our eyes meet randomly now and then and she SMILES at me...

of course you will eventually have to "utter" the words anyway unless the guy you like is very confident... Wink
darrenpaul
I'd agree, its kinda obvious if there is somethings between two people, although its hard to explain, its very obvious when someone like you. The smiles the chat, the laughing at your jokes that aren't funny at all,Smile etc. So if you want to let someone know you like them just do the same, but don't be obvious or clingy about it, just be there get friendly with them and the rest will come!
brilliantbeauty
*celebrates* Thank you guys, even if this wasn't my thread. I'm kind of having this issue too, and the rest of the teenage population, but-whatever. Very Happy
pixor
Just smile near the guy and be confident. Also, touching is really important, do not be afraid to get in physical contact (by this I mean holding hands and other stuff) although it is not "sexy" or anything, it just lets the other person know that you have specific feelings about them. The more often you do it, the more trust you pump into the guys heart. I hope I could help.
spaz-o
Ask about him to his friends, but subtly. Just things like "have you seen *name*?". If he likes you, no doubt his friends will tell him you've been asking about him.

That's all I can think of right now. Good luck, even though I just suggest telling him anyway.
rasinman2000
Give him a rose from a secrete admirer, but also get caught giving it to him. Belive it or not guys like it when girls give them a rose , remember not lots of flowers, but a singel flower says she likes me "wha who!"
cybernie
as the saying goes, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS... so, more action than words hehehehe
hunnyhiteshseth
Just look in his eyes longer than usual. I think he will understand.