FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Coppermine Problem

Nigeria
I'm wondering if someone could tell me what I did wrong I installed coppermine yesterday and when i tried to login i get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/nigeria/domains/wynterdaggs.frih.net/public_html/gallery/include/themes.inc.php on line 2632

can someone tell me what i did wrong please

I checked the boards there was no topic on this particular problem.

Nigeria
Bondings
There is probably an error in the file. Just get a new one from the coppermine website and reupload that file. Otherwise, paste everything around that line here and we can try to find the problem.
mike_phi
If you have any Php or even basic programming experience just open the themes.inc.php in an editor and go to line 2632

you will probably find its a simple problem either something has been deleted or some how there is an extra } added to your source code.

you could try to fix it yourself or just copy and past a code snipped here and I am sure one of us here will have an answer/solution.

another option seeing that it is a local problem at that specific line in that file you need not reinstall just copy the themes.inc.php file from the origional distribution and try running again, tip just out of personal programming experience when you copy the orgional distributed file be sure to back up your installed version of the file by renaming it to

e.g. themes_orig.inc.php

just incase you need to roll back ; )

cheers Mic