FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

REGGAETON

albusa
HEY! HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT REGGAETON, REGGAETON NOW IS GROWING IN ALL THE WORLD, IT WAS TAKEN LIKE NOT MUSIC, BUT I THINK IS MUSIC, HOW DO YOU RATE REGGAETON?
lene
I love Reggaeton!!!!!!! It's the perfect mixture of reggae and latin music. Artists like Daddy Yankee make music to have fun and make party. I know the lyrics are often very easy but who needs complicated liyrics if you want to make party?
saveexclusive
When it comes to music, it is evident that all types of music have a specifc market and target of audience. The reggaeton movement is growing tremendously and is bigger than what most people think. Reggaeton has been around for many years now and is now booming among the U.S hispanic culture. We now see reggaeton artist collaberting with hip hop stars and even though one might htink is because the love of music, it all comes down to money and luxurious objects.
photon
just started listening to it. bario fino by daddy yankee is pretty cool
Sickness
Shocked Reggaeton? All reggateon songs have the same musical base, THE SAME, and their lyrics are horrible...

It's the fashion, and the most famous dancing music, but it isn't good music...
Mamsaac
I couldn't hate it more.

I even wrote an essay on why I don't like reggaeton.

www.mam.frih.net/comentario3.htm

it's in spanish though.
TSpiralP
I started to hate it after the first couple times i heard it, the beat is the same....boom.. tah boom tah . boom... tah boom tah. its annoying.
todabeat
I like it to a point. To a point where i can say that is good music to Dance to. But that is it. That is what it really is for. I mean you will never see me own one of those CD with the exception of Don Omar. Since he has a couple of good tracks with some Meaningful lyrics.
lujango
Sickness wrote:
Shocked Reggaeton? All reggateon songs have the same musical base, THE SAME, and their lyrics are horrible...

It's the fashion, and the most famous dancing music, but it isn't good music...

yeah, this genre is only fashion.
essentialmedia
albusa wrote:
HEY! HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT REGGAETON, REGGAETON NOW IS GROWING IN ALL THE WORLD, IT WAS TAKEN LIKE NOT MUSIC, BUT I THINK IS MUSIC, HOW DO YOU RATE REGGAETON?

It is most certainly music. People love it in the club and I love playing it for them. I don't know who told you it was ever NOT considered music because that is wholey untrue. It is music and great music. Make sure you also check out Beenie Man.