FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

webpage design programs

stampnights
I have microsoft publisher and have already designed my page with it. Can I upload that page using this site? If not, how can I tell what sites will support that program, and which ones won't?
LukeakaDanish
If it exports your page in any common format, (HTML, XHTML, PHP etc) then frihost is the place for you my friend! Very Happy
KMKM
stampnights wrote:
I have microsoft publisher and have already designed my page with it. Can I upload that page using this site? If not, how can I tell what sites will support that program, and which ones won't?

Yes! If you have the file formats as .htm , .html, .php etc... which are common.. then frihost can easily help you out...

if you have some other formats ( which i dont think are common on the net ) try and do a google search and see what is the server requirements to host that webpage... but i am pretty sure that you wont get free hosting with webpages which have a rare file format.

Kudos!
~KMKM
stampnights
thanks for the info. Can't wait to get started!
Hey does frihost have templates to use or can you do the same thing that moonfruit does. I have heard about this site and someone has recomended this site to be the best with many MB storage were as freewebs wont allow you do a certain amount of pages for your site if you dont pay which is why i was searching and found this site. Moonfruit is good but if you are using it for free you can only have 5mb storage which to me isnt enough as i am going to make a big site to help people. moon fruit is good as you can make your own layouts and have album jukebox and many more things that i havnt seen in anyothr sites but i would like to know what does this site offer (jukebox, image album ect) could anyone tell me?This is so far my third post i have writen and would like to see replies? Wink
LukeakaDanish
This site offers anything you can find on the web - though none of it is installed "as standard" - you have to upload it yourself - however gtting stuff like image albums to work should be very easy - and i promise you you wont be disappointed by frihost...